June 2000 ND waiters, please add your information

No Title

Guys,
 thanks for maintaining this board. As of today I have not been approved yet and my case is not even assigned to an officer. My details are at the begining of this board.

Regards

No Title

I also spoke to an IIO yesterday, my case also have not been approved neither it is assigned to an officer yet. My case details are also posted earlier.

No Title

Thanks 485BUG. I pretty much did that and all my papers should be sent today. Since 14 days have passed since your RFE was sent, please call / have your lawyer call and check status with INS. Good luck and hope all works out well for you. Keep us posted.

No Title

Case Info
PD 10/98
RD 05/25/00
ND 06/20/00
FP 04/01
RFE: mailed 07/05/01 as per AVM, still not received

No Title

RFE not received yet!!! Just wanted to keep this board alive.
My RFE was mailed on 06/22/01. My lawyer has not received anything yet. Unfortunately there is nothing that you can do about it. I called NSC last week and the response was to wait for another 10 days. My lawyer called NSC the day after and the IIO said that she is going to forward a note to "Problem Resolution Department" requesting them to re-send the RFE. Now to me this department better be out of NSC, because to me the entire NSC is a "Problem Creating Department." But then agian it is me who wants a GC, don\'t I???? Good Luck and Best Wishes to all.

No Title

Guys,
just a quick update, my case was transfered to a local INS office on July 11th for an interview. Reasons? I spoke to an IIO and she would not say anything.

I just hope to get the interview appointment soon.

Good Luck to you all!

Finally got the RFE after almost two months

I do not know if anyone would be even interested in this topic any more. However, I still feel that I should let other people on the board know that my lawyer finally received the RFE. This happened after numerous calls to INS and extreme frustration. Well at least this chapter is closed, I still need to go through the entire novel.
The RFE was regarding employment verification as I switched cities.
Best of luck to all.

Hi 485BUG

My case still in limbo since it was transfered to a local INS. As of today, I still haven\'t gotten the appointment date for the interview.

If anyone out there has had an interview experience that would like to share with us please do such. I will certainly appreciate it.

Thanks and Regards

2nd RFE or Not???

We received the RFE from INS after 2 months on 08/08/01. This happened after calling them several times. The RFE was regarding the change of address as I moved from one city to the other. We responded to the RFE on 08/15/01. It was delivered on 08/16/01. The AVM did not change on the 16th. However, on the 17th of August the AVM again changed stating that RFE was mailed on 17th. To my understanding there can be two possibilities;
1) Since we requested INS to re-send our RFE several times, this can be the copy of the same RFE that was sent on 08-08-01. The question is that if we have already responded to the previous RFE, should we respond to this one too?
2) The other scenario would be that the INS has really become efficient. They received the information on the 16th, passed the information to the file, reviewed the file again and sent a second RFE on the 17th.
If someone has gone through anything like this please post your experience. The most important thing is if we need to respond to the same RFE more than once.

EB2, Others
LIN-00-178-XXXXX
RD 05/05/01
ND 06/05/01
RFE mailed: 06/22/01
RFE Re-mailed: 08/08/01
RFE received: 08/10/01
RFE response back to INS: 08/15/01
AVM Receipt Update: None
2nd RFE mailed: 08/17/01
Approval: Not even close - )))

Finally Approved!!!

I guess this is the 50th message and might be the end of this link!! Mainly Turco & myself have used this link for people looking for reference in the future. Nobody else seem to open this link any more. Wishing Best of Luck to those who are still not approved, especially turco.
Here are the details:
EB2, Others
LIN-00-178-XXXXX
RD 05/05/00
ND 06/05/00
FP 02/06/01
RFE mailed: 06/22/01 (Never got this RFE, Called NSC several times)
RFE Re-mailed: 08/08/01
RFE received: 08/10/01
RFE response back to INS: 08/15/01
2nd RFE mailed: 08/17/01 (Same as the first RFE)
AVM Receipt Update: None
Approval: 08/29/01 :- )))