June 12 Card production ordered EB3

vav

Registered Users (C)
I am happy to share our 485 Approval with you. Just now, I saw the Message change. I am frequent reader of this forum. Thank you all for your experiences and suggestion. I am getting this GC after 9 years in US and 7 years after i started GC.

One thing I learned in the process was that, we have to read a lot from these forums. When i first appiled for GC, all I had was hearsay and hence I got burnt during the first try.

During the second try, i did read all your experiences and suggestions and was able to make it. As always Knowledge is power.

Mine is slightly complex case.
We filed for 485 using PD from previous I140 which was approved and then withdrawn. We didnot have the Copy of previos I140 when we applied 485. But we know the EAC number. I filed for duplicate copy of old I140. bUT INS denied it saying that, it was approved and then withdrawn. We used this letter while filing for I485. My previous company has withdrawn my i140 and used the labour for someoneelse and he/she got her GC too(i think, since old 140 had a LUD on 04/2004)

Here are my experience

Went to infopass and asked for Finger Printing, since we didn't get the notice.
Did FP late last year. Learnt from these forums and friends that FP is outsourced to different company, hence there is no co-oridination.

Sent a letter to first Lady to ask her help in clearing Namecheck. It was pending only for 3 months then, but still sent.

I have been sending Staus queries frequently. And always I have seen a progress when status query was sent.

On April 2007 we sent status query then within a few days I was LUD on MY old I140. Might be old PD was moved to my 485.

On May 2007, we sent a status query within a few days My case assigned to officer for review.

On June 11, 2007 I talked to rep in NSC, he sent a email to office who was reviewing my case, saying that I have old PD and two different alien numbers(i am not sure why i have two, may be from old i140).

On June 12, 2007 I got the status change.

During all these times, i was also following up with the Congressman's office.

Keep trying, followingup and reading, you will get it sooner.

Congrats!!

VAV, you deserve for this approval after a long journey.
Congrats & Thanks for sharing your happiness with us.

EB3 PD Jul 2002 - Card ordered

I have been a silent reader of this forum for many years. On Monday 06/11/2007 our 485 online status changed to:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is a case with Nebraska Service Center.

PD Jul 2002/EB3
Concurrent filing Sept 2004
on 4th EAD.

I have been a silent reader of this forum for many years. On Monday 06/11/2007 our 485 online status changed to:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is a case with Nebraska Service Center.

PD Jul 2002/EB3
Concurrent filing Sept 2004
on 4th EAD.

Congrats lilys. Which country you from?

congratulations Vav .. now it should be changed to Wow :)

I'am really happy that someone with little bit complicated Ac-21 case got approved.
Your approval is clear indication that once 140 is apporved and 485 is pending for more than 180 days .. job change is safe.

once again congrats.
I have sent you PM.. can you please reply.

thanks,

July2003filer,
"I am not the only one who is waiting from 2001 . people are waiting from 2000"

I am waiting too...

pdd123
PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

EB3 PD Jul 2002 - Card ordered --> Approval notice sent

hopeofgc,

I am from India.

The current message is:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

lilys, I got the same exact message with same exact date. Can you please let me know when you really receive both the approval and card ?

Friends, I'm scheduled to go to India on Monday next week (june 18). My wife is already in India - vacationing. She went on AP like couple of weeks back and GC got approved while she is in overseas. Can you please give me your suggestion on whether I can still go and come back on AP ? I'm slightly confused and want to make sure that we all can re-enter this country.

Thanks,

Friends, I'm scheduled to go to India on Monday next week (june 18). My wife is already in India - vacationing. She went on AP like couple of weeks back and GC got approved while she is in overseas. Can you please give me your suggestion on whether I can still go and come back on AP ?
Your wife is fine. You should schedule an infopass and ask to stamp your passport.

Thanks voldemarv. Just want to confirm with you that my wife can re-enter withour any issue, right ?
Just couple of months before I moved to different address (to a neighbouring city). I submitted the change of address - online. Just in case, if my GC goes to the old address - will it get forwarded to my new address ?

Just want to confirm with you that my wife can re-enter withour any issue, right ?
Yes, that's correct. Just be sure she returns to US before AP expiration.
Just couple of months before I moved to different address (to a neighbouring city). I submitted the change of address - online. Just in case, if my GC goes to the old address - will it get forwarded to my new address ?
I don't think so, it will be returned back and you will need to call and ask them to send to new address.
-----------------

No LUD after 4/5/2007

Hi,

My PD is 1998. It's a case of substitution LC.
I-485 filed & RD on June-2006. EAD and AP received in July 2006.
FP: Jan-2007. Last LUD : 4/5/2007.
And it has stopped aftrewards. ( In between case got transfered to NSC from CSC).

made 2 inquiries so far thru attorney. got standard response: " Case in pending".

I have no clue, what's going on. Could I be also the victim of name check scam?
Anybody who fits the simillar profile?

would appreciate any info.

Thanks

lilys, I got the same exact message with same exact date. Can you please let me know when you really receive both the approval and card ?

Friends, I'm scheduled to go to India on Monday next week (june 18). My wife is already in India - vacationing. She went on AP like couple of weeks back and GC got approved while she is in overseas. Can you please give me your suggestion on whether I can still go and come back on AP ? I'm slightly confused and want to make sure that we all can re-enter this country.

Thanks,
Vingc,
Could you post your filing details? RD, PD, service center etc..

Received the RC and welcome letter

vingc,

I received the welcome letter and the green card today (June 14, 2007) in the mail.

Our two 485 cases had LUD for "Approval notice sent on June 15, 2007". Waiting for arrival in mail.