June 02, how many got FP or approval?

I heard that during the May meeting of AILA and Immigration Officials, it was communicated that currently FP notices for cases filed upto June 20, 2002 were being sent out. My attorney confirmed this. She asked me to contact the National Service Center and let her know the results.

Needless to say I got the standard responses from the Natl. Service Center ; i.e " We are processing Jan 15,2002"... & "Please wait your turn"... My attorney then logged in a request seeking status on my case citing the the above call. This was done by way of a "lestserver". I believe attorneys have access to BCIS thru this!!.

We are awaiting the response from BCIS.

Vulture

Vulture said:
I heard that during the May meeting of AILA and Immigration Officials, it was communicated that currently FP notices for cases filed upto June 20, 2002 were being sent out. My attorney confirmed this. She asked me to contact the National Service Center and let her know the results.

Needless to say I got the standard responses from the Natl. Service Center ; i.e " We are processing Jan 15,2002"... & "Please wait your turn"... My attorney then logged in a request seeking status on my case citing the the above call. This was done by way of a "lestserver". I believe attorneys have access to BCIS thru this!!.

We are awaiting the response from BCIS.

Vulture

What is "lestserver" ?!

I sent a fax..Then followed up with a regular mail..Then called customer service when nothing happened after 1 month..The CSR that time told me to call again after 2 months if nothing happens.

When I called customer service after 2 months(which was around 1 week back)..I reached an #@$#$@$@ ..You know then..

Still waiting.. :(