June 02, how many got FP or approval?

ATLDesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife's and my ND/RD is June 2002. We still have not gotten FP call.

I'd like to know how others around that date are doing.

Thanks

Same here.

RD/ND June 2002

No FP..Not even once..

I spoke to Nat. Cust..Service last Friday..They are saying it is natural and you can not do anything except just wait..God knows for how many more years..

Well, my ND is May 9 2002, no sign of FP yet, I called the service center on Friday, and was told I need to be patient, telling them that I had patiently waited 780 days didn't do any good...

I faxed..mailed...called..at different points in time for requesting FP...but NO RESPONSE.... :mad:

FP Done RD/ND June 2002

Myself & my wife done FP in 4/3/2003. But no update about they received FP or not. Still online says case received on 6/25/2002. No update.
Faxed a letter couple of weeks back to TSC to speedup I-485 before expiry of FP. FP is going to expire in a week. No response. God only knows ???????

RD/ND 6/25/2002
PD 01/2001
EB2 India
3rd EAD and 3rd AP
AD ?????????

sssppp,

Where do you fax the letter to and who is it addressed to?

What do you say in it?

Thanks

Sometime back, there was a report saying that we can fax and request FP. Is that still true?

Also, under what conditions does a case get trasnfered from TSC to a local office?

Thanks

there is a tons of people...
I called the customer service...they are useless.
All they can do is read what shows up the website...nothing more.

we have a rd of 6/2002 and had our first fp done 6/2003 .

is 15 month expiry a rule...or just a myth?

just got the approval emails...

RC : June 24th 2002
FP : June 11 2003
AD : June 30 2004

keep the faith.

What is TSC plan?

It's apparent that, after FP, it will take 2-3 months to approve a case.
As TSC is not sending FP for May and June -2002 filers, they are determined not to work on I485 cases for the forthcoming 3-4 months.

Scary assumption. Praying not to become true.:(

Your deduction follows a certain logic, but TSC does not work logically. That used to be a source of concern -- given your deduction, now it's a source of hope.

Personally, I don't think even TSC itself knows what it'll be working on for the forthcoming 3-4 months. It's in fire-fighting mode -- approving a few applications here, a few there, sending a few RFEs, acting on some incoming faxes (even calling some applicants), ignoring the others ... EB green card approvals have pretty much been turned into something like the diversity visa lottery ... if you're lucky, your number will come up but if it doesn't, there's nothing you can do about it but just suck it up.

UnFort_User said:
It's apparent that, after FP, it will take 2-3 months to approve a case.
As TSC is not sending FP for May and June -2002 filers, they are determined not to work on I485 cases for the forthcoming 3-4 months.

Scary assumption. Praying not to become true.:(

I agree with budboy. It's a total crapshoot. There is no rhyme nor reason in TSC's processing. I have 1 colleague from 2001 whose case was moved to Atlanta center but almost all 2002 applicants except me have gotten Approved in my office. And some 2003 cases too (joint 140 and 485)

It is messed up.