July16 Signing Off

Good bye my friend!!
You didn't give me a chance to ask you my questions about my GC case. But i always noticed you there pushing us all along. Good Luck in all you endeavours.

Good luck July 16

Congrats for the green card and good luck !!! Maybe you have now other set of important things in life which is what life is all about..........

Farewell July16. Obviously (from all these messages) you will be missed. Onto bigger and better things my friend. Enjoy your new residency status. Best wishes for you and your family. Thank you for all the advice/kind words since I joined the forum.

It is not goodbye, only au revoir :)

Scotgirl

Thomas Moore's

July16,
Buddy, I am sure this Forum will miss you; I remember these
verses from Thomas Moore..
Will keep in touch; take care
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oft, in the stilly night,
Ere slumber's chain has bound me,
Fond memory brings the light
Of other days around me;
The smiles, the tears,
Of boyhood's years,
The words of love then spoken;
The eyes that shone,
Now dimm'd and gone,
The cheerful hearts now broken!
Thus, in the stilly night,
Ere slumber's chain hath bound me,
Sad memory brings the light
Of other days around me.

When I remember all
The friends, so link'd together,
I've seen around me fall,
Like leaves in wintry weather;
I feel like one
Who treads alone
Some banquet-hall deserted,
Whose lights are fled,
Whose garlands dead,
And all but he departed!
Thus, in the stilly night,
Ere slumber's chain has bound me,
Sad memory brings the light
Of other days around me.

July16,

Thanks for counting me in the list of friends u remembered.

On ur signing off, I have following to say:

Meneka and other utter beauties tried hard to disturb God Indra's Tapasaya (silence worship).

Valmiki had had hard time in his resolve to change from a dacoit to a saint.

There r other such examples like Tulsidas's idiosyncrasies etc. etc.

Let's see with the abundant beauties on this forum (I meant masala threads and beautiful people, u sicko), how long u will be able to stop urself from ur resolve. :D :p

july16:

when i first started visiting this forum, i was a passive visitor. but then i slowly started getting sucked into it. the main reason was to get information in the beginning, but slowly i started noticing the posts of some great people who had good knolwledge and the urge to contribute and moreover style in their words. you are certainly one of those individuals. you have helped innumerable folks here. besides helping others you were one of the wise pillars of this forum. with so much love for his country and his fellow countrymen. i can never forget your private message, and if you allow me i want to share it with everyone here.

folks, july16 volunteered to send me the tape of the india match and i had suggested to pay him for the material cost. this was his response:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bobby V

Dont worry about it, just send me your address.

The best thing you can do to repay me is just keep on giving the best advise, to the newbies.

I am not gonna be around for long, and would appreciate your efforts.

Its a tedious journey, I dont know if you have followed my case or not. It was a Trip to Hell and Back.

But I hope no one has to go thru it, and advisers like you do help, so I will take that as my payment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

july16, you do not need my endorsement but you certainly are a fine man. full of positive energy and love for life. it has been a pleasure to interact with you. our interaction was short but memorable. thanks for including me in your list of names.

you have had quite a journey for your pr, i hope you can sit back and relax for a while. then may be i will see you in a few years on the citizenship board.

On the lighter side: I agree with dma_va (or at least i would like to think so) that you will not be able to stay away from this place for a long time. your 'family' will haunt you :) :) :)

by the way, your rd was in august. is july 16th your birthday?

July 16,

Mahatma Gandhi's preaching are very hard to practice, whoever has a capacity to practice his preaching is ultimately bound to come out as winner in the end, because they come straight off of GITA.

As far as I am concerned , YOU ARE WINNER.

You don't need my advice but I would request you to use your communications skills towards Indian cause. We need more and more people of your kind to turn things around. IT WILL HAPPEN. THE BIG QUESTION IS WHETHER I WILL BE able to see it or not ?

Wish you all the best and keep up the good work.

July16,

yours was a job well done. Source of inspiration for many of us on this board. I still hang around this board hoping to contribute as much as I can to the immigrant community, both with immigration related issues and other day to day life issues.

Hats Off to you for your efforts trying to help others.

thanks july 16

thanks july for understanding.
its not that i hate you, but simply its too much of you. you need a break, and yes i guess no body needs too much of you here.

i hope vivekm and dma_va will try to follow you.