July Visa Bullion... Will there be left over visas..?

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
It appears that both TSC and NSC are working overtime to approve 485s. There is lot of approvals with in first 3 days (including two holidays). There is a possibility that, when DOS publish the July visa bulletin by middle of next week, almost all 485s become current on June (pre-adjudicated cases except name check cases) will be approved. Has any one have any clue about this “numbers of cases going to get approved”? Will there be any left over numbers? Can we expect any forward movement in July particularly EB3 India and EB2 India?

I don't think we will get to the dates you want in the next bulletin. Take the next step....

It appears that both TSC and NSC are working overtime to approve 485s. There is lot of approvals with in first 3 days (including two holidays). There is a possibility that, when DOS publish the July visa bulletin by middle of next week, almost all 485s become current on June (pre-adjudicated cases except name check cases) will be approved. Has any one have any clue about this “numbers of cases going to get approved”? Will there be any left over numbers? Can we expect any forward movement in July particularly EB3 India and EB2 India?

Yep, I have a strong feeling that "Unavailable" for India might be the next visa bulletin....last time, I saw about 10-12 approvals in May-July06...EB2 went unavaible in Aug!

But, one may never know....USCIS and Visa Office - in my observation - do not work together to estimate stuff...As the paperwork flows from USCIS to visa office...only then do they realize the real demand....And, USCIS is always slowly in pushing approvals...It may be end of the the month before all the approval requests are sent across by USCIS to the Visa office for requesting visa numbers by country!

And the Visa Office most likely has to finalize the dates by June 8th or so...That's a pretty short window....June 1st to 8th....for Visa Office....I am suspecting the current dates may hold for India for another month....

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the case then, how about forward movement of the dates for India EB3.Since USCIS will not be able to know till the end of the month.Can they move the dates in order to apply more people for AOS?Moreover they have also increased the filing fees.

Will somebody explain how these visas number will be allocated? Does it automatically get assigned when you file for I-485.

Visa number is allocated only at the time of I-485 Approval. It won't allot any Visa number, when you file. Forward movement will happen, only if the number of approvals are less before 15th of June. The way they are working(Approving), chances are less...Prediction is highly difficult with USCIS, VB(State Department)...

Sree

If this is the case then, how about forward movement of the dates for India EB3.Since USCIS will not be able to know till the end of the month.Can they move the dates in order to apply more people for AOS?Moreover they have also increased the filing fees.

Will somebody explain how these visas number will be allocated? Does it automatically get assigned when you file for I-485.