July Visa Bulletin

E. EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

Demand for numbers, primarily by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices for adjustment of status cases, is expected to bring the Employment Third preference category very close to the annual numerical limit in June. As a result, this category is likely to experience retrogressions or visa unavailability beginning in July. Such action would only be temporary, however, and a complete recovery of the cut-off dates would occur for October, the first month of the new fiscal year.

this is what the current visa bulletin say.. so we will be lucky if at least the PD would stay the same in the month of july.

I have serious question on how come the visa numbers for this year have been used for the EB3 (India) and it could be retrogressed in the coming bulletins this year. I do not see much movement in the EB3 in this year so far. I cannot accept that theory.

Any thoughts by anybody?

I have serious question on how come the visa numbers for this year have been used for the EB3 (India) and it could be retrogressed in the coming bulletins this year. I do not see much movement in the EB3 in this year so far. I cannot accept that theory.

Any thoughts by anybody?

Too many illegal Indians (245i with PD < May 2001) got green cards and they want to keep low profile. :D

Why are you not surprised that in FY2007 India got 3 times more green cards than it allows to get and why India in EB3 category got 5 times more green cards than it allows to get ?

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07AnnualReportTableVp2.pdf

Too many illegal Indians (245i with PD < May 2001) got green cards and they want to keep low profile. :D

Why are you not surprised that in FY2007 India got 3 times more green cards than it allows to get and why India in EB3 category got 5 times more green cards than it allows to get ?

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY07AnnualReportTableVp2.pdf

Too many illegal Indians !!!!.. Mind your language.. India is not another country where you can cross border... Soon you will be filing work permit to India....

Too many illegal Indians !!!!.. Mind your language.. India is not another country where you can cross border... Soon you will be filing work permit to India....

Work permit to India ???? Is it allowed for foreigners in the legal way ? My friend (Russian) worked one year in India for Indian consulting company before to get to US. He told me that to get visa and permit to work in India the company had to pay a lot money to somewhere (I hope you understand) and to prove that his position will provide 5 Indians with jobs and employment.

But you must understand that a lot of Indians filed as 245i.