July visa bulletin out!!

Link

kodak57,

The DOS website still does not show the July bulletin, however your link takes us to it. Where did you find this bulletin?

thanks,

saras

I tried out some numbers at random..this one worked.

saras76 said:
kodak57,

The DOS website still does not show the July bulletin, however your link takes us to it. Where did you find this bulletin?

thanks,

saras

saras76 said:
kodak57,

thanks,

saras

U R right. Still June 2006 is shown. what a crapy USCIS system. nobody expected today and they did wonders without any movement for India especially. No point in predicting the out come and wasting our time.

Man ... thats taking it to another level ..

kodak57 said:
I tried out some numbers at random..this one worked.

kodak57,

I could never have thought that we could figure it out that way. Oh well ... they will update the site shortly.

regards,

saras

The worst thing in the bulletin is future prediction of further retrogression in 2006

F. IMMIGRANT VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE REMAINDER OF FY-2006

Readers are reminded that during the summer months, with immigrant visa number use approaching the annual limits for the year, the supply of numbers remaining for use is limited. Thus, cut-off date advances could slow or stop, and monthly allocations decrease. Additional retrogression of cut-off dates such as those experienced for July are possible. Readers should not assume visa availability until the cut-off dates are announced.

did anybody pay attention to the big movement in CHINA.........and no movement in INDIA...

looks like indian per country limit has kicked in.....and things are going to get slow this year.

So basically if the CIR doesn't pass through with EB provisions.......we might as well start packing our bags....!!!!

EB3 World, better than nothing.

I don't want to sound like negative, but did your hear the news that a Mr. Carlson - the "speed bullet Director" - is going to come back to DOL to speed up the process of Labor Certitications there ? They are saying that are currently 200K LC's backlogged and the man is supposed to revamp all that. Chances are LC's will be approved quickly and again overhelm USCIS with more I-485 petitions.

I could be a little bit happy that EB3 World has advanced, but I am not sure.

techy2468 said:
did anybody pay attention to the big movement in CHINA.........and no movement in INDIA...

looks like indian per country limit has kicked in.....and things are going to get slow this year.

Eb3 India is doomed for ever...

marlon2006 said:
I don't want to sound like negative, but did your hear the news that a Mr. Carlson - the "speed bullet Director" - is going to come back to DOL to speed up the process of Labor Certitications there ? They are saying that are currently 200K LC's backlogged and the man is supposed to revamp all that. Chances are LC's will be approved quickly and again overhelm USCIS with more I-485 petitions.

I could be a little bit happy that EB3 World has advanced, but I am not sure.

With Backlog cases EB3 reacing Dec 2001 is a distant possibility. Say it will take at least 4 years for India. Till then what to do?...... :confused: :mad:

This is the text from July 2006 (Bulleting.. Bulletin)

They made it clear that dates will slow down and to the worst they can be retrogressed further..

Readers are reminded that during the summer months, with immigrant visa number use approaching the annual limits for the year, the supply of numbers remaining for use is limited. Thus, cut-off date advances could slow or stop, and monthly allocations decrease. Additional retrogression of cut-off dates such as those experienced for July are possible. Readers should not assume visa availability until the cut-off dates are announced.

How come India is still behind Mexico

EB3 India has just moved one week, to 15APR01 and mexico does not have any movement. Are there many 245i cases from India than Mexico during that Apr 2001 period?

Well, here is the rationale:
One could imply that if it is going to slow down in the Summer, October 2006 should bring a fresh batch of visa numbers and then makes things flow again. But no, this is USCIS. What a nightmare.

hkhr said:
This is the text from July 2006 (Bulleting.. Bulletin)

They made it clear that dates will slow down and to the worst they can be retrogressed further..