July Tracker - I-130 for parents at Vermont Center - No receipt

riyaraj

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am a U.S Citizen and I filled I-130 for my mom on July 25, 2007.

I didn't receive any receipt and checks are also not yet cashed. Is it really taking that long?

Today I called INS and they told that wait for at least few more days and call us back.

Anyone out there in the same situation?

Thanks.

Raj.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Anyone out there who filed I-130 for parents during July at vermont service center and got the receipt?

Thanks.

Raj.

It took me 46 days to get my receipts...
I called USCIS a couple of times during the time I was waiting anxiously and they said that they could submit an enquiry into the case ONLY if 90 days had elapsed without any communication. I suggest you contact them after Oct 27th if you still have not heard anything.

Yes. I am also in same situation I have mailed all my documents for I-130 last month (September 3 rd week I think) for my parents. But no receipt or checks are not cashed yet. Looks like VSC is very slow. Any ideas..

I will be contacting USCIS soon to check what is going on.

I hope they have received my application. The tracking information on USPS says that they delivered on time (27th July).

Anybody out there still waiting for the receipt?

Thanks.

Raj.

I called USCUS today and told that its been 3 months and I didn't receive the receipt and checks are also not cached yet.

They told me that you should receive your receipt sometime in mid of the November.

Thats more than 3 months just to get the receipt.

Is there anyone out there in the same situation?

Thanks.

Raj.