JULY RFE cases ?

Ind061973

Registered Users (C)
Mine is one of the JULY RFE cases and waiting for last more than 4 months after an RFE to INS. Icalled INS -Neb several times and last time one lady told that everything fine with my case and it is with an officer from last 4 months.

Today I called INS (1-800-375-5283 ) and they told that they will send an enquiry to INS about my case,but I told NO for that. They told INS-Nebraska official 485 time is 19 months????

I don't know what to do ?

Vannakam, How are you. Any status on your case? did you call IIO recently ? Please post here if any news.

Thanks,

hi indo we have to just wait and see what is going to happen.only thing we can do is pray to god. it is totally waste to call the iio and ask them to give the same information we know.when ever i call them they say the case is pending and it iswith the officer. i thinking of keeping quite and wait.if u think about this more u will end up having high blood pressure lets see what is going to happen. and lets hope good thing happens

Vanakkam & Ind061973:

Yeah, that's nothing we can do. Basically calling IIO is useless cos' they are telling you what they see from their screen on the PC. Pretty much when they tell you pending it means it is in a bucket somewhere waiting to be assigned to an IIO. I still don't get it, why is the bucket isn't moving? With so many approvals over the last week or so, why isn't the queue moving?

It's not a queue, it's a maze!

Before coming to US, I was under the impression that getting GC was just a matter of time. Now I find it's a matter of time, luck, and some mysterious coincidence of these two. I am learning how not to be surprised and how not to lose hope. There are so many May/June/July cases still pending and nobody at INS seems to care!
America is a great country, but this lack of concern for immigrants is the ultimate example of hypocrisy and exploitation... they forget that they or their ancestors were immigrants.

I know my comments here will not move a single case closer to the approval, however, I get hope by visiting these pages on this site.
Thanks guys....

Looks like couple of July cases got approved on last few days. Hope it continues. Who else remaining?

My Details
RD 7/31/2001
RFE Response Received last week of Oct'2002.

here too

RD 06/01
ND 07/01

RFE response received by INS 11/01/02...assigned to officer on Jan 13, 2003 as per IIO

Still waiting for the Approval / tramsfer