July-revalidation applicants tracking

July guys any updates??

Hi Folks,

Can these folks update watz happening?

GCARMANN: SL: Jul 24, DC:Aug 28 , PP:
whyworry_2003: SL:Jul 22th ,DC:Aug 25th ,PP:
pomino : SL:Jul 25th ,DC:Aug 26th ,PP: 31st Oct(Approved)
smarthi : SL:Jul 25th ,DC:Aug 26th ,PP:
nyc1999 : SL:Jul 30th ,DC: ,PP:
blazers : SL:Jul 31st ,DC: ,PP:
Yedati: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Aug 27th ,PP:
pain_labor: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Sep 2nd ,PP:

Pomino - Is ur PP picked up by Courier/USPS? - Any updates.

Smarthi / Yedati (Aug 26/27 - DC dates) - Any updates?

Thanks,
Uma

Hi Guys,

Just checked my fedex tracking, My passport was picked up around 3:26pm and expect to recieve tomorrow 11/4 10:30am.

SL RD: july 31st
DC RD: Aug 27th
PP RD: tomorrow hopefully....

All the best to rest of the guys, dont worry u have few more days to go...

Yedati

Aug 27th case approved!!

Yedati,

Thanks for ur update. That solves the mystery surrounding Aug 27th DC date.

GCARMANN: SL: Jul 24, DC:Aug 28 , PP:
whyworry_2003: SL:Jul 22th ,DC:Aug 25th ,PP:
pomino : SL:Jul 25th ,DC:Aug 26th ,PP: 31st Oct(Approved)
smarthi : SL:Jul 25th ,DC:Aug 26th ,PP:
nyc1999 : SL:Jul 30th ,DC: ,PP:
blazers : SL:Jul 31st ,DC: ,PP:
Yedati: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Aug 27th ,PP: Nov3rd (Fedex Pick up)
pain_labor: SL:Jul 31st ,DC:Sep 2nd ,PP:

whyworry,Smarthi , GCARMANN, nyc1999,blazers, pain labor - Any updates?

Thanks,
Regards,
Uma

I called visa office they said i didn't provide US Phone number so they r sending it back. Do u guys know how long it will take if i send it back again.
Thanks
Ranjeet

where they asked u to send again?If it is DC it will take 2 -3 weeks ...
BTW what is your SL,DC date...

My passport was picked up by FEDEX today. I called DC office this morning and was told that my case had been approved.

Will be receiving my passport tomorrow.

SL Date: July 25
DC Date: Aug 26
PP picked up by FEDEX: Nov 3

raagam, My sl date is july 28th.Don't know abt DC date.I havn'e redeived anything yet. She just told me to follow the instruction. So have no idea where i will have to resend.

PP received!

SL date : July 23
DC date : Aug 24
Approval : Oct 30
Received (FEDEX) : Nov 3

Everything looks ok on the new visa, the only question I have is : What does the "Issuing Post" entry read on the visa? Mine says "DEPARTMENT", does anyone have it reading "DEPARTMENT OF STATE"?

Thanks Smarthi / Qwerty - Aug 26th / 24th DC dates...

Folks,
Thanks for the update...

smarthi / Qwerty - thanks once again.

Thanks,
Uma

Hi Guys,

I just checked fed-ex tracking and it says that my PP has been picked up today at 3:26 pm and I should be receiving it by tomorrow morning.
Good Luck to everyone:)

Visa Reval

I Called the DC office Today and she didn't tell any thing other than your PP was recvd in DC on 28th Aug.

She asked me to call after one week.

I just Cacelled my Spouse's and daughter's Ticket to india .
Any info would help others atleast in making up their minds of Travelling to India.

Hi Guys,

I just received my PP , everything looks fine except my previous 2 stamped old H1 visa has been stamped with "Cancellation without prejudice" remark. What does that mean? Has this happened to anyone?

Guys,

I recieved the passport today morning and everything looks good.

Thanks for all your help and best of luck to the rest waiting for there PPs.
GCARMAAN,

You should have waited, bc mine DC recieve date was 27th Aug so u should get it preety soon.

qwertyqwerty,
I also have 'Department'.

Yedati

Pomino,

You can not have more then single visa stamp on your passport so they cancel the old stamps , that is very common , nothing to be worry about

Best luck

hi GCARMAAN,

when is your travel date?? even I'm thinking to cancel tickets.
I want to know when did you send PP's to st.louis.
I'm in desperate need of information what to do, as my travel date is 25 nov.
I send my pp's on 11Aug and DC date is 05 sep.
I appreciate your help.

Cancelling tickets -regarding

Dear Friend,
You should get your passports within Nov 21,2003. As per current statistics, you may get yours within Nov 15,2003. So, please don't be in a hurry and cancel your tickets. My DC date is 09/02 and I have booked my tickets on Nov 20,2003. We can do one thing. Around Nov 15, we can ask our travel agents to book and hold tickects for last week of November or First week of December. In case, if we do not receive our papers on right time (say two days before our travel date), we can ask our agent to go ahead and postpone our tickets to somewhere in first week of December. Ofcourse, we need to spend some extra money. My suggestion is, do not go out without stamping, because we are going on vacation to spend the time happily with our family. If we do not get stamping here, we need to spend lots of time to get stamping in Consulates.

Thanks
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Yedati and ahalem for the response. I also called the DC office and the lady said that it is norm nowadays to cancel old visas ....ohhh what a releif:D , you never know any of this days anything can happen. Better to be safe than sorry:)
To other guys who are still waiting for their PPs, good luck and don't hurry to cancel your tickets yet.... I think they are pretty fast in processing nowadays.

Got It!!!!

Guys,

Finally after a looong wait,our PPs are back with proper stampings.

For those folks still awaiting,a word of advice-Pls. plan your tickets around 3-3.5 months after SL RD and chances are that things might become more faster in coming days.

My details were:

SL RD: 21st July
DC RD: The lady never told me
PP RD 4th Nov(Visas stamped on 31st Oct-Looks like I had a Good Halloween day!)

Good luck to everyone,

Take care,
Sandeep