July RD - Oakland FP anyone still waiting.

kichu

Registered Users (C)
Hi !

I just recently logged on and see a whole wave of FP notices for August. Is there anyone out there who has an RD in July and still waiting. I dont have direct access to my company lawyers and have to go through my company HR. I dont know how long they will tkae to contact the lawyers. I also got RFEs for my EAD and AP and the lawyers eventually responded to it. It was something trivial like the I-140 receipt or something. I have a sudden feeling similar to a kick in the stomach.

My number is WAC-279-XXX

Krishna

Icy Mathew!! did you receive any RFE\'s?

\'cause if fp\'s are issued by an automated national scheduler(as they claim), you both should have received it by now. Going by pcee\'s list and tracking fp notices for the past few months, so far it\'s going in sequential order(by RD) and the latest one to get was someone with RD 08/20(Oakland only). May be our FP theory is not entirely correct. Looks like it does skip some people.

Anyways, you can talk to an IIO about your FP notice. But from what I read from this forum, talking to the IIO is not as effective as sending fax inquiries. I think only your lawyer can make fax inquiries. But I\'m not sure though.

milli, what about people who applied at VSC but come under Okaland,CA for FP?

Any idea, how are they scheduled for FP? Is there VSC RD count as same as CSC RD for 485? Thanks.

No RFEs for the I-485 for me.

Hi !

Actually, after re-reading my posting, I would like to clarify that I did not get an RFE for the I-485.(only for AP and EAD). My wife got her FP notice a month back. I just keep staring at the mailbox.

Krishna

Since they say it\'s an autamted national FP scheduler

it makes us to think everyone is queued based on RD and issued fp notices based on RD and their ASC location......But looks like there are other factors also involved in it......

abcd2001,I believe you are a VSC 485 waiter but living in Oakland ASC\'s jurisdiction...what is your RD/ND?

did your wife receive any RFE\'s for EAD/AP?

and have you received your EAD & AP?

milli, RD at VSC is 9/10. When can I expect FP notice at Oakland,CA? Any idea?

milli, RD at VSC is 9/10. When can I expect FP notice at Oakland,CA? Any idea?

If it\'s done sequentially based on RD and irrespective of your service center

you can expect to get it anywhere from 2nd week of Feb to mid of March whereas march mid being the worst case scenerio....good luck

No EAD and AP yet for me.

Hi !

My wife also got RFEs for EAD and AP. She got her AP approved just a couple of days ago. She is still waiting for the EAD. I am waiting on both EAD and AP.

Krishna