July/July Case : Name check pending

vishalhi

Registered Users (C)
Hey all i wanted to start a thread for all of us waiting 140 & 485 whose Name check is pending.

Here is my info:
LC Approved May 26, 04
140 / 485 concurrent filing : June 30, 04
I have called CSC MArch 15, 05 and found out FBI has not responded to my Name check query yet.

Anyone else in the same boat, let all of us atleast communicate along with ourselves in the long journey to get our GCs approved.

Thanks
Vish

I don't know if my name check is pending. Most likely, it is since I never had a LUD after the finger print results. I sent an email to FBI about a month ago, no reply yet.

140/485 RD: 7/21; ND: 7/28.

Outletvolt1, any updates on your side? I am going to ask my lawyer to initiate an inquiry.

My 485 has been approved but not my wife's. When She the CSC on March 16, they told that her name check is still pending.
Here is the Info

140/485 filed concurrenlty on May 18 2004 -140&485 Approved on Feb 02 2005. 485 approved only for me.

Self-Wife
FP-July25-July25
LUD on485-Oct27-Oct27
485-Feb022005-????

vishalhi said:
Hey all i wanted to start a thread for all of us waiting 140 & 485 whose Name check is pending.

Here is my info:
LC Approved May 26, 04
I have called CSC MArch 15, 05 and found out FBI has not responded to my Name check query yet.

Anyone else in the same boat, let all of us atleast communicate along with ourselves in the long journey to get our GCs approved.

Thanks
Vish

I am in the same boat. My Pure concurrent I140,485 was filed on July 9, 2004. I got a response that pending "additional checks"... I guess that is name check but cannot say for sure.

vishalhi said:

Here is my info:
LC Approved May 26, 04

Thanks
Vish

hope_Nov said:
I don't know if my name check is pending. Most likely, it is since I never had a LUD after the finger print results. I sent an email to FBI about a month ago, no reply yet.

140/485 RD: 7/21; ND: 7/28.

Outletvolt1, any updates on your side? I am going to ask my lawyer to initiate an inquiry.

Since processing dates have moved to Sep 1st 2005, that has given me good enough reason to pester my lawyers to initiate query on I-140. I am waiting for their call-back or email to see if they indeed agree. However, I called emergency number (9493893007) at around 12:30pm PST today and was asked to call 800 number. I am going to try calling again in sometime and find out if my I-485 has been stuck due to name check.

please clarify..

Can someone please clarify when & how we will know that your case is called for a name check? usually at what time or stage (is it once when your processing dates become available or can it happen at any time of 140 or 485 processing) will they ask for the name check. Thanks in advance.

NameCheck status inquiry

Have sent an inquiry via Email and Fax to the FBI asking the status of my name check. Anyone in the same situation?