July Filler

kamalg

Registered Users (C)
Hello July fillers,
Yesterday I was spoken to one of the nice IIO regarding my case.
Talks like…

Me: Could you check my FP status?
IIO: Every thing seems to be O.K. received Jan ‘2002 your FP.
Me: What about my I-140 (Actually approved CP)? Did you have with you or not?
IIO: Present we don’t have your I-140 with us.
Me:Any chance to order now?.
IIO:I will try to get back this one. Could you tell me your I-140 EAC number?.
Me:I gave to him
IIO: (After 10 minutes) Sorry guy the NVS line is beasy. Give me your phone number.
Me:I gave my phone number to IIO.Which date currently your processing?
IIO: August2001 RD.?
ME: But my case was RD July 16th.Why your not assign to my case to Officer?.
IIO: Your file will be move today or tomorrow can’t say exactly. But those assign to officer may be clear within one week or it may take more than 6 months.
Thanks
Ra

Is that true???

I can\'t believe they just jumped from April to August. If this is true, then it really is a great news....

may be the latest processing date is August 1st 2001

for 4/1/2001 also they used to say currently we are processign April cases.

This is good news .. perhaps 7/8/9 files are being assigned for

processing ... expect good news soon guys ... all the best ...

Good News guys.

All July guys ( Who are all waiting in line for long time ) will see our turn very soon.

don\'t get too excites guys....

may be she was talking about I140 processing. Can someone else also call IIO and find out. My RD is July and I had called last week. Was told they are processing April cases and BTw my AVM still says \'FP recived and are pending review\'. MY FP was done in Nov 2001

I don\'t believe it

How thw IIO know when the case will be assigned? Doesn\'t make sense to me. Maybe he just tried to make a point that the case will be assigned next week, next month or next year, who knows

I believe this IIO just told you the wrong info.

Come on . I know you guys really want to get approved at light speend. But, It is impossible to skip July cases and process August cases, especially when some 4/5/6 cases are still waiting.

No Title

Hello all,
I know some people always thinks nagative side.I asked several time same Question"Why your processing August case even july cases(Me) pending".But answer is we are working with august2001 RD cases.
Thanks
Ra

IIO could mistake ND with RD? It is possible...

Almost all the June cases have ND of August, 2001. If they are processing the ND of August, 2001. That means RD of 2001. That will make sense.
If VSC is processing August cases now. It will be a "MIRACLE". A very big one and it is totally unfair to April/May/June even July filers.
Good luck guys. Although I am still waiting (June case), wish you good luck. And if this IIO is correct, we will see some July/August approvals as soon as next week. God bless us.

Something wrong here. My RD 07/02 was not even assigned to an officer yet but they are speaking abou

No Title

Hello July fillers,
Just now IIO called me and tell that ,they are requested my I-140 and he said it may take 60 days to get I-140.Thi is surprise me.The IIO called directly to my home.
Thanks
Ra

Just spoke to IIO.

I spoke to IIO around 2:30 pm. He is saying that currently they are processing Apr 15th 2001 cases.

eddyja.

It is more like it.....

I would like to believe VSC is process 7/8/9 cases. However, they are still process 4/5/6/cases. Be patient!

WRONG Interpretation!

The IIO who spoke to kamalg must have said they are processing August RD cases but he/she definitely was trying to say they are processing August ND cases.

Many of us know that some IIO\'s talk they are processing on the basis of RD and some say ND, Obviously this is one more case for us to get confused between RD and ND.

It is amzing that some people are thnking/believing that INS is processing 5 months(April/May/June/July/August) of cases at the same time, un necessarily don\'t dream too much and don\'t repent then.

Just my thoughts.....

The IIO who spoke to kamalg must have said they are processing August RD ??????????

Are U sure?

I think INS is doing parallel processing

I think for cases need further info, waiting for info or need further investigation, INS folks will hold them and start processing others. Thats why some people get approved faster than others. INS folks won\'t wait till all cases in July finish processing and go to August cases.... I think what they are doing is jumping back and fo. Cases that are well prepared and don\'t need futher info will be processed faster. Make sense?