JULY FILERS- Advance Parole I-131 Tracker

JnJ*8103

Registered Users (C)
Just thought I'd start a thread for those of us waiting for AP.

Not everyone applies for advance parole so it's easier if we all use one post to track any updates or approvals to AP so we know what to look forward to!

We hope ours arrives before 10-20!

Mine says Card Production Ordered.

Actually before yesterday it said Card Production Ordered on 9/28. Now it says Card Production Ordered on 10/3 .

Is there anyone with Washington DC DO?

Mine says Card Production Ordered.

Actually before yesterday it said Card Production Ordered on 9/28. Now it says Card Production Ordered on 10/3 .

Is there anyone with Washington DC DO?

Your timeline says on September 28 LUD on I-765. I think the OP is referring to AP (I-131).

Please disregard if you were also talking about AP also. Just wanted to make it clear for the OP.

JNJ, does your online status for I-131 (if they even show that for I-131) say that its received and pending or not?

My wife's I-130 and my I-765 say "received and pending" (and did the FP), but since I got an RFE on I-485, my I-485 is suspended, which automatically suspends the other two even though it doesn't say so online.

Maybe that's what happens for APs also. Hope not. But since you sent back your RFE, if sent back via EXPRESS mail, they should get it the next day, and your case should be resumed soon.

I hope you get your AP before the 20th.

Good luck.

I haven't had any updates online since Aug 22, 07 for AP. It's frustrating that it hasn't been touched (or so it says) since then. And all it said then was they received it and blah blah blah

Got my AP - wrong photo!

Well, my AP arrived today and it has my wife's picture (the sponsor) rather than me!

Even with RFE, it came reasonably quick, even if it's of no use!

I've started a separate thread to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Timeline
10/06/07: AP arrives - wrong picture!
10/05/07: LUD for EAD - card production ordered
10/03/07: LUD for AP - in the post!
09/21/07: I-485 Resumed
09/19/07: RFE received at NBC
09/18/07: RFE sent to NBC
09/04/07: RFE received - need better birth documentation
09/11/07: Completed FP
09/01/07: Received Receipts. Received Date is 7/26 & Notice Date is 8/29 for all the forms
08/14/07: Fingerprint Notice for appointment on 9/11/07
07/26/07: AOS petition delivered to Chicago lockbox
07/25/07: Mailed to Chicago lockbox - FedEx overnight. Sent I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131 package

I haven't had any updates online since Aug 22, 07 for AP. It's frustrating that it hasn't been touched (or so it says) since then. And all it said then was they received it and blah blah blah

Don't worry too much. The Ref will not effect your files.
I got the same thing, they asked for CO-Sponsor Citizenship. And I got my EAD approved on the day 78.

Be patient...

Got my AP (2 copies) today. I wasn't expecting it as online status says pending. I was expecting EAD instead as the status for EAD said card production ordered on 9/28. I think it should be on the way too. So far so good. Now I hope the GC or Interview Letter comes soon. Washington DC DO actually sucks.