July EBs Current again... Aug 2007 Visa Bulletin Out...

You're Right, It's Great News Indeed For New Applicants And I Wish Them Good Luck, Because The Ride Ain't Going To Be Smooth From Now On.....welcome Aboard To The Hell....

God Only Help Us (the Oldies).... This Pile Is Going To Be Huge....cis Might Not Even Dreamed About This...trust Me, It's Gonna Be Few Hundred Thousands Of Cases And Both Nsc And Tsc Needs Additional Space To Just Store ThESE Applications....think About How Many Data Entry People Required, Think About How Many Need For Just Opening The Envelopes .... Think About ....etc..etc

You're Right, It's Great News Indeed For New Applicants And I Wish Them Good Luck, Because The Ride Ain't Going To Be Smooth From Now On.....welcome Aboard To The Hell....

God Only Help Us (the Oldies).... This Pile Is Going To Be Huge....cis Might Not Even Dreamed About This...trust Me, It's Gonna Be Few Hundred Thousands Of Cases And Both Nsc And Tsc Needs Additional Space To Just Store ThESE Applications....think About How Many Data Entry People Required, Think About How Many Need For Just Opening The Envelopes .... Think About ....etc..etc

what are you two talking about. all visas are Unavailable for august.

Ok, I guess I'll see you guys in October.
I wish good luck to you all.
PD: June 2003, EB3.
RD: March 2004.

D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

see also
http://www.murthy.com

Folks,
Looks like NSC did not approve much in July past 17 days... I am hoping they will start approving effective today...tomorrow. I am not sure if AUG Bulletin will affect the oldies cuz. per the NSC processing time they are still processing 2006 RDs. No doubt that there will be slow in processing....

Thanks,
SafeNH

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD of 8/19/2006 for you and Ur spouse shows that you are marked for approval ... open a service inquiry and U will get approval letter.

Good luck

Daruwala, Thanks for your kind wishes. I did open the SR 2 weeks ago, but nothing so far. Still waiting to hear. I wish your words come true and I get the approval. Enough of this kiosk of CIS.