july case approved

well, congratulations on your approval!

It is good to be in the first few who get approved for that month, while others keep waiting anxiously. :)
So that means VSC is doing parallel processing. I am waitimg for them to pick Sep cases.

Congratulations !! But why they began from July 13 ???????????????????????????? I am July 2, where a

Congratulations !! But why they began from July 13 ???????????????????????????? I am July 2, where are ours approvals ?? Strange

Hold your horses there are still people form May and Jun who have not been

approved or got RFE. Your file is probably at the botton of the pile with one officer. If only the INS did chronological approvals

No Title

If the case is straight forward, I think it will get approved immediately. If not they may crosschecks, confirms and then approve. For this it may take sometime.Meanwhile Officer goes to next case. If the case doesn\'t have information required by "that" officer, he may issue RFE.
That\'s what my guess is and let us hope for the best.

Why July 13? why not July 1st, ask yourself why not April 27, why July 13th?

Who told you that INS will approve strictly on the basis of RD,We have had enough discussion about this and no one is sure about whether they process RD or ND or combination of both, luck and things like that. So you are not the only one there are 100\'s if not 1000\'s of people who are suffering with this fuzzy logic.

SHER, JUST SHUT UP

with your stupid arguments and commments.
WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR A WHILE.
We are getting sick of your meaningless messages, you must be gone INSANE.