July case approved!!!! the train is coming everyone!!!

I do hope that we will have to buckle up..

but given the rate of the approvals at NSC., the train is not moving that fast to buckle up.....! What do you think?;) ;)

BTW. Congrats and good luck to 'bored'

Green Looks Good !!!!

Hopefully like JUNE, JULY page at rupnet should also
turn GREEN very soon

;) :cool:

Another approval in July

Here is another approval on "rupnet" for July...for this user "co485". Looks like train is moving....

2 more Approvals !!

Few more Approvals posted on rupnet.com/immigration

I think people should atleast mention First 5 or 6
initials of their LIN number, coz

LIN-XX-XXX-XXXX

doesn't helps anyone !!

:confused:

One more Approval

One more Approval posted on rupnet.com/immigration

LIN-01-238-xxxxx, RD : 7/2, ND : 8/8, AD : 7/23.

No too optimistic!

Several applicants had filed their I485 in July and Aug 2001.
I am expecting at least a couple of months to process
each month. INS is processing June 2001 cases from 05/13/02 and we saw first July 2001 approval on 07/17/02.
My RD and ND are in Sep01 and Oct01 and expecting Approval or RFE in Nov2002 or Jan2003.
I am not a pessimist but not too optimistic considering current
approval process. I want to be little bit realistic.

I completely agree with you bud..<EOM>

I think (and I have mentioned this before) that NSC will take 3 months at least to process July - and 2 months for Aug.
Let's c..they r the only center processing I485 asylee cases,so that doesnt help either.
cheers

Agree with Raman and Hannah...

I have been tracking Rupnet too. Today you c 8 approved cases (as of this writing) and 1 RFE. There are over 166 cases filed (as per Rupnet), considering the rate of 2 / day (as yet), it would take over 80 days to clear July! Which is over 2 months!

As we all know, July is the heavy month for all the centers (this is when the everything went 'current').

On the flip (brigher) side, as posted by Murthy.com, the NSC has 52 vaccancies and is in process of recruiting (who have to be trained too - according to the site), 50 potential candidates have been identified etc.etc.. (link - http://murthy.com/UD02nscup.html). Hopefully that would help expedite the process!

But who knows when, not improvement in site.

StillWaiting...

Its hard to accept the fact that they will take 2 or 3 months
to process July Cases, but i totally agree with you
guys !!!

NSC showed first approval for July-01 cases last thursday,
and 1 week later, they are still sitting on 2nd and 3rd cases
only, with 1st being a Sunday (2001), so seeing the pace
of their work, its quite obvious they will take longer
to process July cases.

:rolleyes:

Very Very Slow

It looks like INS may be taking about three months to process July 2001 cases. On rupnet.com 215 cases have been posted for July2001 and 58 cases were approved till 08/17/02 i.e 27% cases are approved. The first July2001 case was approved on 07/17/02. Looking into this data I assume INS may complete July 2001 cases by October 15 2002.

I agree! Still working on June cases and 'older' cases from may and april. Looks like NSC is taking 3 months to process applications from one month.

June ND and Jyly RD

Hi Guys:

I agree with you all that INS is taking little longer than the time frame mentioned in our notices. I did receive an RFE from them and they too have received the docs sent by my attorney. Still waiting to hear from them.

Thanks