July approval. Read on ....

Suharsh

Registered Users (C)
Heard the long awaited message on AVM this morning – This case was approved on April 5th 2002. A copy of approval notice has been mailed …’ Since then it has been delightfully haunting me... Have been drinking beer since afternoon and have already watched three movies, played cricket in the morning and decided to take some time off from work in the coming week and enjoy. The ecstasy is not something that I can depict in words and for you to realize vicariously of this sublime bliss, but hang in there and you too soon will experience it. Is the feeling of salvation? No, probably not. The raison d\'être for ambiguity being that I don’t know what salvation is. But it certainly is a big relief. The feeling is of freedom; a feeling that perseverance has finally been rewarded. The Green Card does not by itself guarantee anything but I do hope it brings along some security that hitherto has been a mirage, opens up opportunities for prosperity and happiness. Good luck to you all. Finally, even if reiterated a thousand times, it is not going to dilute the gratitude – thank you Mr. Rajiv Khanna!

Waiting for the actual approval to come. Till then the AVM message will seem to be surreal.

Details of my case are below.

Clearance from DOL 8/4/2000
Priority Date 7/19/2000
Receipt Date 7/25/2002 +/- a day or so
Notice Date 09/17/2002 +/- couple of days
Finger Printing done on 12/17/2002
Don\'t remember when got FP notice and EAD notice, but approx in Oct 2001
EAC 01 273 XXXXX
Category: EB2, India.
485 filed from CA
No RFE. Both my wife\'s and my case got approved.
I was one of those who had the strange AVM message of \'On March Xth we received your response to request for evidence ....\'. However the fact was that there was no RFE received either by my company or myself.

Regards,

Suharsh

Congratulations !!!

I told you that you will be getting very soon when we hear about RFE
in AVM. Congratulations again.