july 7 CP Interview

renceri

Registered Users (C)
i emailed NVC to inquire about my case status and they replied that my CP Interview is JULY 7,2005 and then i called th NVC AVM and it said that my case was completed and sent to MANILA US EMBASSY on JUNE 17,2005. Is the NVC responsible for schedulling of CP INTERVIEWS? Anyway,I have not reciv yet the Appointment for Medical and Interview. ANYONE had experience like me? My PD-Jan.26,2004 Case Completed and Sent to Embasssy-June 17,2005.

Once NVC sends the file to Consulate, the role of the NVC ends and it is the responsibility of the Consulate to schedule the interview.

New interview process

I think renceri is mentioning the new interview process where NVC are the one who are scheduling the interview. Once scheduled, THEN, they forward it to the embassy.

Renceri, when was you case completed by NVC?

Renceri, do you belong to EB 2 or EB3 Schedule A? If you do belong to EB3 Sched A, is the embassy asking for a copy of your visascreen?

tnx

Dhel said:
I think renceri is mentioning the new interview process where NVC are the one who are scheduling the interview. Once scheduled, THEN, they forward it to the embassy.

Renceri, when was you case completed by NVC?

This is news to me!

Where is this new process mentioned? Since when? Is it applicable to ALL consulates abroad or only a few?

New Process

GCChaahiye said:
This is news to me!

Where is this new process mentioned? Since when? Is it applicable to ALL consulates abroad or only a few?

Have checked with NVC and as confirmed by them, they will check the schedule and once established, THEN they will forward the docs to the embassy. I think this explains the reason why renceri received an interview date before the he receive the packet 4. Renceri, please confirm.

NVC assigning the interview dats

Dhel said:
Have checked with NVC and as confirmed by them, they will check the schedule and once established, THEN they will forward the docs to the embassy. I think this explains the reason why renceri received an interview date before the he receive the packet 4. Renceri, please confirm.
Yes. it is true. NVC has a list of 34 countries for which they will assign the interview date. They didn't give me the names of those countries. India is not among them.