July 24, 2006 Appointments @ Nogales--Please gather here

Nikhil_Indian

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Please gather here if you have the visa appointment @ Nogales, Mexico on July 24, 2006

We can form a group and can go together....

Thanks

Nikhil_Indian said:
Hi All,

Please gather here if you have the visa appointment @ Nogales, Mexico on July 24, 2006

We can form a group and can go together....

Thanks
I am in
Where are u from

Hi Holdon05

HI There,

I am from Chicago, IL

Going for H1 Revalidation and You?

Please let me know where are you coming from and @ what time so that we can head together for Nogales.....

Regards

Nikhil_Indian

I'll be applyibg for the Mexican Visa but will getting the Banmex receipt from Marc.....

What about you?

July 24 Appointment- 8.30 AM - AT Nagales, Maxico

Hi Nikhle & holdon05,

My Visa Appointment date is on July 24 at Nagales, Mexico.
Iam from Madison, Wisconcin. I guess Nikhel is from Chicago.
Guys its getting very difficult to get accurate information.
So lets share the information. We can all plan to travel and meet there.
Lets share the phone numbers through the email so that we can easy discuss about matters.

The biggest question so far is whether we need permit or visa to mexico.
Most of the people in the forums says no body will be there at the border to check the visa to mexico!! :D .
http://www.mexicoimmigrationconsultants.com/ : I have talked to these guys
they charge 450$ for visa fee and other arrangements. They get us 3 day permit to stay in mexico.

LETS TALK MORE ABOUT IT. PLEASE RESPOND SO THAT WE PREPARE WELL FOR THE BATTLE

so far i have got this information.

--------------
1.DS 156, 157, 158 (please fill up 158 and take with you, they do ask in Nogales)
2.Passport I-94 and 2 copies of passport size photo.
3.Banamax bank receipt.
4.I-797 , LCA, Company letter stating that u r fulltime, company offer letter given to u when u joined the company.
5.Company brochure or company profile documents
6.Recent paychecks, I suggest you get you all pay stubs for current year.
7.All I-20s, EAD, Masters and Bachelors Degree certificates
8.Resume (Please take it with you, they do ask for that.)
9.Past 6 months bank statements.
10.All extra certificated that you have

1) Most of us got our BANAMEX receipts through Mark Lehmann. You can have the receipts in two days from the date of sending the money. You can get all the details here
http://www.mexico-assistance.com/AP...ionFeeInfo.html
-------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my have an appointment at Nogales on July 24th @ 8 am. I have yet to figure out how to get the US visa fee receipt and mexican permit. Any ideas/suggestions?

I will be flying to Phoenix on 23rd and will drive to Nogales....

Nogales Appointment 24th July 2006

Hi all,

I have a appointment for H1 restamping on 24th July 2006 in Nogales.

Please email me on dkareer@yahoo.com if you have same day appointment, so we can connect and plan to do the trip together.

I am planning not to apply for permit, I have seen post on web where people have done successful restamping as early as June 26th 2006 without going for Mexico permit or Visa. Please let me know if you have any info on that.

Thanks,

Dinesh.

No Visa for Mexico

I can confirm that No visa is needd to go to Nogales, Mexico.
I stay in Phoenix and have gone there a few times. No visa is needed. Infact you just walk into Mexico and Nobody is even standing there. The 5 times I have visited, Nobody has even stopped me or Have I ever seen anybody being stopped.

I will be with my brother for his H1 Validation there on the same Day July 24th.

My only small doubt is regarding the payment of 1100 Pesos to Banamex. as the appointment is on Monday at 8:30 AM and the bank does not open until 9:30.

What I have read somewhere was about a Store near the Consulate, which has a Banamex Counter which is open on Sundays. Can somebody provide more Clarity on this issue??

Maruti -July 24th

As i mentioned earlier my visa appointment is on July 24.
So i will be flying from Chicago to tucson on July 23th(Sunday). I guess i reach there at 10.30 am.
So Please let me know in case any planning to travel tuscon to negolas by rental car.

By the way iam getting the mexican permit mexicanimmigrationconsultants
they are charging 450(VIsa fee+permit).

Email me: maruti_chennamsetty@yahoo.com

July 24, 2006 H1B Stamping, Nogales AZ

I have an appointment for 8:00 am on July 24 at Nogales. I haven't applied for the Mexican Visa. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a Mexican Visa.

there is no need to get a mexican permit. you can walk across the border. also you can take the banamex receipt on the day of appointment. you can enter the consulate until 11 am on the date of appointment. it takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes to get your receipt. i was there on july 10th, and went to the bank at 7:30 am. The bank opened at 9:30 and i was at the consulate by 9:40 am. people were still standing in line by that time.

darshanbhandari said:
I have an appointment for 8:00 am on July 24 at Nogales. I haven't applied for the Mexican Visa. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a Mexican Visa.

Where to STAY in Nogales

Guys
According to some posts in the forum..i guess there is a desi owned hotel to stay in Nogales..Any information about it..will be greatly appreciated...
thanks

I am also going to Nogales on July 24th. I plan to get banamex receipt from Mark Lehmann and will not be getting a permit for mexico.

Please send me an email by clicking on my username if you are in a similar situation. I will be staying in Best Western Siesta Nogales on the night of July 23.

Quick Question.

When did you guys make an appointment . how long is the wait to get a appointment in nogales.

-Thanks