July 2011 Filers

That' s the idea!Thank God I included all that stuff although it was not explicitly required!

I could've sworn I read somewhere in the instructions that attaching the tax documentation was optional. So I didn't bother printing it out for the I-864. I guess it's best to err on the side of MOARPAPER!

I could've sworn I read somewhere in the instructions that attaching the tax documentation was optional. So I didn't bother printing it out for the I-864. I guess it's best to err on the side of MOARPAPER!

You have to attach the current year tax information/return and the next two previous years are optional. I attached the current years return and got a transcript for the last two and sent it to them just to be on the safe side.

It was optional only for last 2 years. You must attach them for the current year. To be on the safe side, I attached my last 4 years tax returns and my US citizen wife and my joint sponsor US citizen mother in law's last three years tax returns. All with W2s and federal and state tax returns. You should always send more than they ever need.

It was optional only for last 2 years. You must attach them for the current year. To be on the safe side, I attached my last 4 years tax returns and my US citizen wife and my joint sponsor US citizen mother in law's last three years tax returns. All with W2s and federal and state tax returns. You should always send more than they ever need.

Wow! Well, that all makes it easier. I have only myself to blame! :p

Oh my, hi toxiq!

I received the exact same RFE as you did! Like you, we thought it was optional so we didn't print any tax documentation.

My other RFE was about the medical form. The doctor used two different revised forms among the pages. USCIS only wants the latest revision of the form. Super nitpicky! :D

I'm waiting for ananga and rok8man to update their signature :D its been almost a month since ur biometric maybe 15 days more for u guys to get update for EAD ?

I'm waiting for ananga and rok8man to update their signature :D its been almost a month since ur biometric maybe 15 days more for u guys to get update for EAD ?

We did get our IL notice which is for Sept 23rd and no word for EAD right now. I have seen some people get their IL before they get their EAD cards or get them a week before their interview.

I might have something to report tomorrow. My mail has been held up at the post office for the past two weeks and I get it tomorrow.

Guys,

How does one know when your application has been "touched" from checking your case status online? The latest dates shown on mine are the date they received my application.

Hey guys! I received my interview letter on the 24th of August for September 26th!!! I was unable to access my account ever since my last post and unsuccessfully battled with resetting my password till now! Congrats to all my July filers whom have received their interview letters and those yet to. Good luck guys! Now I patiently await my EAD card. Fingers crossed....

Welcome to the forums. Our timelines are somewhat similar. Right now we are in process for EAD and the IL.

Hello rok8man! Yes indeed! It seems I am behind you by 3 days! Congrats to you on receiving your interview letter as well! Now lets just wait for our EAD card!

You have to attach the current year tax information/return and the next two previous years are optional. I attached the current years return and got a transcript for the last two and sent it to them just to be on the safe side.

In my own opinion, it is best to go above and beyond with all the requirements. We hired an attorney, but we were very proactive. I promise, I put in more work than him. I had my entire package completed with the exception of my medical prior to my meeting with the referred attorney. Just like rok8man, my wife and I had attached her most recent tax documents and ordered the past two years transcript for free from the government. Prior to the commencement of my AOS journey, we prayed to not receive any RFEs and He did it!

Just saw that my case status at USCIS website has been updated and the interview is scheduled for October 12th ! Best wishes to my fellow July filers.

Finally figured out how to get back on here.
Received an update yesterday my ead production ordered.
congratulations and good luck to people who got their il letters.

Ananga73, guessing within a week you should get an update. I filed on 8th and you filed on 13 so let's keep our finger crossed :)