July 2011 Filers

Received biometrics appointment today on day 13, the appointment is on August 2

Damn! so we have 2 ppl on this thread who have already made a lot of progress and FAST!
and 3 in the same boat as me, who haven't heard back yet and the checks remain untouched...hmmm hope that changes within a couple of days

My wife got the email yesterday that her application was received and today I saw that the check cleared. So I am hoping that mantikos will be hearing from them soon as well. Good luck to all the new filers as well.

My wife got the email yesterday that her application was received and today I saw that the check cleared. So I am hoping that mantikos will be hearing from them soon as well. Good luck to all the new filers as well.

Thanks Rok8man...all the best for her fingerprints...are you going to try an early walk-in?

This morning I noticed that my check got cleared!!! Hope Mantikos and others also hear some good news soon.

This morning I noticed that my check got cleared!!! Hope Mantikos and others also hear some good news soon.

Thanks Dino117...nope my checks are still sitting pretty...haha...
I am not sure what the hold up is...and why it is taking so long for them to send me an e-mail/txt but alas all I can do is wait...

I read in other posts that they will cash the check only after they have made sure that the application is complete. Maybe they are doing that right now.

I read in other posts that they will cash the check only after they have made sure that the application is complete. Maybe they are doing that right now.

Yes, checks and e-mail/txt as well as NoA's are signs the packet is complete which is EXACTLY what I want to hear and am waiting to hear...haha...so frustrating!

I called to check on the funds being cleared and was excited to know that it has been cashed. I guess I am on to the next step of receiving a NOA and Biometrics. I hope mantikos will hear shortly as well.

Yes, checks and e-mail/txt as well as NoA's are signs the packet is complete which is EXACTLY what I want to hear and am waiting to hear...haha...so frustrating!

Looks like Dallas is running behind Chicago? Hang in there Mantikos!:)

I think we are all rooting for Mantikos at this point. He sent in his packet before me and received before mine was and still no word from them. I am also from Dallas.

Thank you guys...I really appreciate the support and well wishes...
I can't tell you how nervous I am getting about this whole thing spl since almost everyone who applied shortly before/after me has heard back...
only if the USCIS was as nice as everyone on this thread and actually RESPONDED!
I am contemplating sending an e-mail top the Chicago office...any thoughts?

Okay so my package was delivered today at 8:01 AM. El Cheapo saved a few $$ using USPS Priority mail. Time to update my signature! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking you have a very interesting packet and they are going over it page by page......

ROFLMAO...haha...I haven't included any pics, so I am not sure what they'd be staring at...lol
It's honestly as mundane a package as one can have... :)

Update:

Got the 3 text messages! Applications received. Time to update my signature

Ho lala! Okay so they cashed my checks. I thought they were going to process my case gratis. Oh well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all I'am new to this site & process...I mailed my package today :)
Just an brief description of my case..I' am a USC filing for my spouse who has overstayed visit. We have been married for 6 yrs. and have two children together...He has never had any trouble w/ the Immigration although he did receive a DWI like around 10 yrs, which I do have a certified copy stating he has completed and owes nothing in regards..I know I have waited many yrs to file but "it is what it is" (no excuse)... I was hoping someone could shed some light on the process, as far as how long would it take, do we have a clean case, etc...Any guidance is greatly appreciative..