July 2008 Visa Bulletin

greatgc

Registered Users (C)
Let's start guessing:

I think INDIA EB2 and EB3 will move forward, even if it is little, it will be a forward movement.

EB2-NIW-Jan 2005

Hi Need Green card,

I hope your guess will be true because my PD is Jan 2005. But I am little dought it will move one year.

We all hope for the best that all we can do.

Once India Eb2/Eb3 hit the 2003/2004 mark, I'm afraid it will move VERY slowly.
Reasoning: most of the up to 2002 cases were approved long back. The pending ones are the unfortunate guys like NC victims and other victims and some labor substitution cases.
For 2003 and later only a minority of applicants are thru and there are big numbers of pending cases. Once you hit 2004 and later, the vast majority are simply pending.
Given the country quota limits and the lopsided number of India cases, it'll be years (decades?) for India movement for 2004 and beyond.
Relief is only possible thru an act of congress.
There will be some relief due to recapturing of unused visas but it's still not a pretty picture.

:) Its our annual 2002 PD June meetup! The "hope arises again" theme song in the background....

If you look at all the approvals so far EB3-India approvals are nothing. I have seen significant EB2-India approvals. I still wonder what's going... why this disparity? You see same????