July 2007 NIWs

thdoc

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, I'm trying to get an idea of when my NIW filed in July 2007 @ TSC would be processed. In trackitt there are 38 pending NIWs with RD before 07/31/2007, and it seems ~6-7 cases/month from trackitt are being processed. It seems that at this rate July 2007 filers can expect to wait ~5-6 months more. Assuming of course cases are processed according to RD, which doesn't always hold. Any thoughts?

Hi fellows,
My NIW & AOS filed in late July 2007 @ TSC got approved two weeks ago. I learned a lot from this forum, and want to thank all the folks for contributing their knowledge & advice.

congratulations thdoc! amazing to see both 140 and 485 to be approved at the same time. is this an effect of the pilot program folks where mentioning in another thread?

if you don't mind can you tell what is your country of chargeability? thanks!

enjoy green!

Thanks niwguru! I don't know if it's the pilot program, but niw & aos got approved on the same day. I am from "rest of the world" so eb2 is current. Happened two weeks ago but still feels unreal - so much effort was put into this. If your application is pending, good luck!

Thanks niwguru! I don't know if it's the pilot program, but niw & aos got approved on the same day. I am from "rest of the world" so eb2 is current. Happened two weeks ago but still feels unreal - so much effort was put into this. If your application is pending, good luck!

congrats thdoc

i wish i was as lucky, particularly in terms of I-485 concurrent approval :):)

enjoy....

Hi all, I'm trying to get an idea of when my NIW filed in July 2007 @ TSC would be processed. In trackitt there are 38 pending NIWs with RD before 07/31/2007, and it seems ~6-7 cases/month from trackitt are being processed. It seems that at this rate July 2007 filers can expect to wait ~5-6 months more. Assuming of course cases are processed according to RD, which doesn't always hold. Any thoughts?

Just to update, today my 140-NIW filed in July 2007 (see signature below) got approved. Called by my lawyer (Mr. Ramakrishnan Law firm) when he received the approval notice. USCIS website still says 'case is pending'. Its a wonderful news. Thanks to all members this forum. Was a silent observer but kept on working towards my case. EB1A decision is still pending at TSC. I am a physician with research background.