July 2002 RD with no FP

May 2002 waiting for second FP, also heard some guys from june and also may still waiting for 1st FP, try to contact your congressman, I just did, hop it works

waiting_for_it said:
I am July 2002 RD who has never got FP notice. Any other July 2002 filers in same boat?
I am a July 2002 filer but i have received 2 FPs. I also received RFE. I think you need to follow up on this with a congressman/senetor.

Finally...I got my 1st FP notice. It is for Feb 3,05 but will try for early in Atlanta. I hope that good news will follow...for me and all of us who get the FPs.

Rd 9/3/2002

I am not sure how they decide when to ask the applicant for FP. I had my first FP in Dec 2002. Since then, there was no additional request. In July 2004, I asked a congressman office to inquire my case. I got 2nd FP notice to get it done on Dec 15, 2004. I am not sure whether contacting congressman helped at all? Luckily, my case was approved on 12/30, 2004. It feels like the officer handling your case is the key. Just keep praying that your case is on some nice officer's hands.

waiting_for_it said:
Finally...I got my 1st FP notice. It is for Feb 3,05 but will try for early in Atlanta. I hope that good news will follow...for me and all of us who get the FPs.

Don't bother to go Atlanta for early FP, they have changed policy that no more walk-in early FP anymore. By appointment on the scheduled DATE and TIME only, or postpone if you can't make it. I have tried twice on Wednesday and Saturday last week, no luck. Was told that they were been overbooked, and some nuts that couldn't get FP made a compliant, thus the change. Just want to let you know. Maybe you have better luck than me.