July 2002 filers. Share your FP2 Expereince, Plz.

Well I had my 2nd FP done on March 4th.

My details:

RD: 06/26/02
ND: 07/01/02
FP1: 08/22/02
FP2 - Notice Date: 01/15/04, Schedule Date: 03/04/04, Done on 03/04/04

So far online is not updated for FP2 but I see a weird message
saying they received response on request for information/evidence on april 7th whereas we (we means me or my attorney) never received any rfe request from ucis. Thats my story:)

Fp2 done on March 18 and same old message on line . But my wife's message is keep on changing every day

FP2 scheduled and done on April 9th. No message update about it. Still shows RFE received.

But I still have pending RFE to reply to for my kids regarding BC. One of the birth certificates has one letter missing from the name in passport and it will be a while before a new one can be obtained. Still deciding whether to send affidavit and skip BC or to send BC with an affidavit that the name has been spelled slightly differently some times..

No FP2

I have not recd. an FP2 notice. Should I be concerned or worried ?

I-485 Filed: Jul 2002
FP1: Sep 2002

Cheers !

Hi Hariyaali

NJ newark center is sending 2nd FP currently for April 2002.
So you might receive 2nFP call in May sometime
So you should probably wait for sometime

Thanks

Thanks GC_KA_CHAKKAR !

I appreciate that information !

I have just decided to stay positive no matter what ... that's the only thing I have working for me :)

Wish you the very best.

Rcvd FP2 notice yesterday

Hi,
Some movment . Rcvd FP2 notice for me & my wife yesterday to be done at newark on 6/4/04 @ 10 AM.

Keep you guys posted.

Samy70

RD 7/8/02
ND 7/12/02
FP1 8/29/02
FP2 6/4/04

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2nd FP.

I am an July 2002 Filer at VSC. 1st FP - SEP 2002.
I know many are waiting for 2nd FP and wish all should get soon.

I got my 2nd FP notice and completed on the Scheduled date April 15th at Detroit ASC.
When I called FBI and checked, they said they have completed and sent it to NSC.When i told them my case is pending at VSC and it should have gone there,they said that NSC has the ability and will send to where it has to go.Is it true?? anybody in the same boat.
(Note: When i filed for 485 i was in KY and move to MI a year ago and got my 2nd FP notice to my new address)....

Thanks for your time.

Just received 2nd FP notice in mail. Newark, 6/8/04

Is it posibble to go there earlier than scheduled date?

----------------------
485 RD: 7/17/02
1st FP: 9/16/02
No RFE

Received FP2 notice today Schedule on 6/08/2004. Planning to go before that .
Does Newark NJ accept FP before schedule date?

Got FP2 notice

Ummm ... not exactly a celebration moment ... but feels good to know that my case has been touched :)

Now .. I just have to twiddle thumbs till the first week of June.

Anyone has any idea of usually how long it takes after FP2 or is it un-related ¿¿¿

Cheers !