mwd

Registered Users (C)
FP Dec 7, 04.
FP Rec'd Dec 16, 04.
called 800 number to ask about the case status Jan 6, 05
approved on Jan 26, 05.

Best of luck to all

Congrat! Enjoy the freedom.

BTW, after you called 800 to ask for case status, are there any LUD and msg changes?

ND: 9/20/2002
FP: 10/5/2004
Case inquiry: 1/7/2005
AP: ???????

Congrats must be a great relief.
Did you get an update saying we responded to your request for more information first or did it just update to approval.

geneba said:
Congrats must be a great relief.
Did you get an update saying we responded to your request for more information first or did it just update to approval.

yes, I got "we responded..." message on jan 13

mwd said:
yes, I got "we responded..." message on jan 13

mwd,

After you asked for case inquiry on jan 6 and online message changed to "we responded..." on jan 13, did you also get a letter from USCIS saying " Petition is still pending, a request has been forward to supervisor"?

Thanks.

Sep1_TSC485 said:
mwd,

After you asked for case inquiry on jan 6 and online message changed to "we responded..." on jan 13, did you also get a letter from USCIS saying " Petition is still pending, a request has been forward to supervisor"?

Thanks.

No, I was waiting for it but never got one.

Sep1_TSC485 said:
mwd,

Thanks.

Actually, funny thing, I just got such a letter in the mail. It says "petition in transit to officer review"