JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
If you mailed your I-485 to CSC in July 2001 please post here. Summary...     http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ Old June thread(s)...    08/14 - 11/16 ChrisSu "Thread for July I485 mailers" 8/21/01 11:28am

- PCee

Goodluck

Hope this new thread brings lot of good luck to every one in this thread.

- PCee

Did anybody, received EAD cards Approved on 11/07 ?

Did anybody, received EAD cards whose Approval per AVM was 11/07 ?

EAD Approved

Hi Pcee,

Thanks for all the good work you have been doing for tracking individual cases. Both mine and my wife\'s EAD have been approved as per AVM on Nov 8th. Please update your records. AP haven\'t been approved yet.

Thanks,
Ram.

Okay here is my FP experience at SanJose ASC

We went there at 1:00pm , the ASC was empty , we were the only ones in the line. We told the security officer that our FP was scheduled at Oakland on 12/11 and we want to do an early FP here at San Jose. He said no problem and asked us to show our Photo Ids and then gave an application to fillup. We filled up the application and were immediatly called by the staff. My FP took just two minutes without any ridge breaks and the QA passed the FPs and I was done. My wife got some ridge breaks. She did not had any mositurising cream on her hand e.t.c. but still got ridge breaks. They did the FPs second time and got it done. That\'s it we were out. The whole process took like 15 - 20 minutes. The staff were very friendly and patient enough to do my wife\'s Fps twice. They were so freindly that they were playing with my 9 months son while we were doing our Fps.

Should I call at any number after my FP is done?

I am planning a travel out of country in December , should I call or do anything regarding FP.? Or just wait untill the approval? Please any information would be helpful.

Call FBI and see if they got your FP\'s ...

Call them at 304-625-5590; Option 4.
Have your A# ready. They need that to check your FP status.
I understand they are on the East Coast(Virginia?) and
I remember reading on this board that they are available until 3:30PM their time.
You may have to wait a while on hold but nowhere near as much as to try and talk
to an IIO. After the FBI confirms that your FP\'s have been processed and
sent to INS, it is a matter of time. A few days later, if you connect to an IIO
and they tell you the quality of your FP is good then you don\'t face the prospect
of a FP redo. From then on it is the luck of the draw. Eventually, approval or RFE.
wish you luck and enjoy your trip.

Srujs ..

you mean EAD was approved on Nov 7th on AVM.

Also Srujs where do you live? i live in S.CA

EAD card received today !!!

EAD cards received tody was approved on Nov 7th and i received it on nov-16th. it took 7 business days for me to receive.

my and my wife\'s EAD got approved on Nov 10th as per AVM

I heard from AVM today that my and my wife\'s EAD got approved on
Nov 10th. I have not received them yet.

Thanks Srujs for details on FP experience

Thanks Dee Rod for clarifying exp = experience. I should be more careful next time as it may mean many things. :)
I\'m still waiting on EAD card, AVM says approved on Nov 7.
PCee, pls update the statistics table with my details.
WAC# 01-268-0000, RD=7/10, ND 8/28 location Oakland.

EAD approvad as per AVM

Hi all,

As per AVM EAD approved on 11/08.

For PCee: Just to update my record my AP was approved on 10/16. Thanks and keep up the good work....

Any idea how long would it take to get the actual card ?

--sviv

Post/Update your details on infitime.com

Post/Update your details on infitime.com

Let\'s update/track our records on http://www.infitime.com.

We can you use this as backup site and here we can update records
ourself.

/Vguru

Folks who did early FP , do we need to inform INS that I did an early FP? Or just do nothing? Becaus