July 2 Receipts..latest?

Vsach

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I may sound like a broken record, it is August 18 today and our checks are not cashed.

Please share your status. Our application reached Nebraska on July 2 at 10:35 AM.

Appreciate your inputs, that may help ease this anxiety!

Regards
VS

About my friend

JUST FYI,

My friend filed on July 2, meaning it reached on July 2, his checks got cashed like last week, and in the same week, he found out the receipt numbers on the back of the checks image. Using that he also found out that his EADs have been approved. They are definitely working....very hard. His case went to Texas because his case numbers started with SRC.

Dont worry you should hear about your case very soon.

Dear All,

I may sound like a broken record, it is August 18 today and our checks are not cashed.

Please share your status. Our application reached Nebraska on July 2 at 10:35 AM.

Regards
VS

Me too still waiting.. no checks chased.. reached on july 2 NSC.
Dear All,

Regards
VS

I am waiting.
Not sure if checks cashed (lawyer's checks) but no receipt yet.
Mine arrived on July 2nd.

USCIS honors received date

Those who have got the receipt, what are the RDs? Are they close to the day package was received?

USCIS said that "The actual received date will be honored and recorded on the receipt notice. This date will appear in the “Received Date” box on Form I-797, Notice of Action. The received date on Form I-797 is different from the “Notice Date,” which also appears on the Notice and identifies the date the receipt notice was actually generated."

So they did, mine was reached on July 2, and I received receipt notice on Aug 10. On the notice it says Received date: July 2 and Notice date: Aug 4.

Filed On July5th

I have sent my application on July5th to NSC. It is received by NSC at July6th.Did any one got receipts in 5th or 6th filer..

-satish

----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 Approved.
I-485 - Sent July5th.
RD - ?
AD -?

JUST FYI,

My friend filed on July 2, meaning it reached on July 2, his checks got cashed like last week, and in the same week, he found out the receipt numbers on the back of the checks image. Using that he also found out that his EADs have been approved. They are definitely working....very hard. His case went to Texas because his case numbers started with SRC.

Dont worry you should hear about your case very soon.

Hi, One of my friends got receipt notice last week (08/16/07) and yesterday when he checked the status, it said that 'card production ordered'. He sent the 485 application in first week of July to NSC and later it got transfered to TSC. :rolleyes:

Hi OrangeCounty,
When you mentioned about 'Card Production Ordered' for your friend. Is it for EAD or GC? I was assuming, it is for GC.
- ck

July 2nd Receipt for 485 and EAD received on Aug 25th

My lawyer informed me that she received I-485 and EAD notices for my case on Aug 25th in the mail. Application was received by Texas center on July 2nd at 10.30am.
I do not have rcpt. notices in front of me. Is there a way one can check online if EAD is approved through the receipt numbers?

No receipts yet..

My application reached NSC on July 2nd and I haven't received any receipt notices yet. My checks aren't cashed yet either..Should I be worried? Any more July 2nd filers along with me?

There's a lot of people in the same boat. My appl. reached NSC July 2nd too. Lawyer's checks so no way to track. A lot of others I know haven't received notices. So keep your cool. It will come soon.

Checks encashed, but the applications got transferred to Texas

Hi,

Today all the 8 checks have been cleared and I got the receipt no from the back of the check (it started with SRC). When I checked the status it mentioned that case is in Texas service center. But my application was sent to Nebrasaka service center. Is it something usual or unusual also am I getting the correct receipt no. from check (is the receipt no start with SRC).

Appreciate your reply. My application was sent on June 30th and should be received by July 3rd (I don't have tracking confirmation).

Thanks

Hi,

Today all the 8 checks have been cleared and I got the receipt no from the back of the check (it started with SRC). When I checked the status it mentioned that case is in Texas service center. But my application was sent to Nebrasaka service center. Is it something usual or unusual also am I getting the correct receipt no. from check (is the receipt no start with SRC).

Appreciate your reply. My application was sent on June 30th and should be received by July 3rd (I don't have tracking confirmation).

Thanks

Hi Gettingourgc,

I have read a few posts on this forum stating all applications sent to NSC are getting transfered to TSC for data entry and adjudication. You are one of the perfect examples to that point.

It is good that you have your receipt number, you will be getting your Receipt and EAD pretty soon :)

NSC to TSC

Hi,

Thanks

It also depends where your I-140 is filed or has been approved from. USCIS tries to coupe the I-140 and I-485, to same place. Unless you come back and clarify ( i.e. I-140 filed at NSC), this could be reason for your I485 landing at TSC.

Keep churning, and we will come to top with the butter!