July 2 Receipts..latest?

Hello There.

I am sorry to just jump in.

The documents for my wife and my self were delivered at NSC on July 2 at 9:01AM. Irony is one of my fellow worker in our company sent the documents on Aug 4, his checks were cashed on Aug 10 and his EAD card was ordered on Aug 16 and he received his Receipt numbers for I-131 and I-756 on Aug 22 and on Aug 23 he received his EAD Card in the mail along with appointment to attend for bio metrics, scheduled on Aug 28.

Till today my checks are not even chashed. :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

By the way my Priority date is Sep 2004 and his Priority Date is Feb 2007 we both are in EB 3 category.

Don’t know what to say. Called my attorney, they are asking me to have patience. Called USCIS - like every body else got the same good answer to wait for 90 days.

God help us.

Please.

Just called USCIS and spoke with the customer service, helpful but like a broken record kept on repeating 90 days lead time....requested to speak with the Officer....transferred the call...the gentleman was helpful also...took my name and date of birth....to my disblief so far our names do not appear in their computers!!!

Forget cashing of checks and receipts the basics are not in!

Application reached NSC on July 2, PD Oct 2004, Vermont.

It is frustrating...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My husband got a letter today that he has to get his biometrics done on sept 18 or his application for EAD will be "abandoned" is what it says. Wierd because he has had 2 other EAD's and hasn't gotten his bios done only when he did them for the I-145. Is this a normal procedure to get bios done for an EAD?:confused:

hi

My case reached to USCIS on 07/23/2007....and all my 485, EAD and AP receipt came to home address.

Dear Kalkaraj,
Your remark "home address" put me in a big confusion. My lawyer told me that receipt will come to him, not me. This is the reason I am changing address in 15 days. Did you gave your own checks to USCIS while filing or your lawyer gave checks and you sign a G-28 for lawyer ?
Please reply..

Thanks
Karan,

Dear Kalkaraj,
Your remark "home address" put me in a big confusion. My lawyer told me that receipt will come to him, not me. This is the reason I am changing address in 15 days. Did you gave your own checks to USCIS while filing or your lawyer gave checks and you sign a G-28 for lawyer ?
Please reply..

Thanks
Karan,

Karan.

When you file your 485, you need to stay at the same address for atleast 6 month. That is what my employer and lawyer told me. And the LIN number will be mailed to your home address by USCIS. My employer wrote the company checks to USCIS. When did you file your case?

kalkaraj.

Karan.

When you file your 485, you need to stay at the same address for atleast 6 month. That is what my employer and lawyer told me. And the LIN number will be mailed to your home address by USCIS. My employer wrote the company checks to USCIS. When did you file your case?

kalkaraj.

This is weird, a person cannot change the address because of 485. Did you sign G-28 ? I am pretty sure that You didn't sign a G-28 to authorize lawyer/employer to file on ur behalf and receive receipts and other documentation/RFE's.
I actually asked my lawyer and he told no problem in moving, he will receive the receipt, not me. All I am asked to do is change address by filling AR-11/CIS forms. My application reached NSC on Aug 13th.

Called USCIS today..

VSach and others any updates from you guys, I'm also in the same boat, EB2, Applications reached NSC on July 2nd, no receipts, no check cashing yet.
I called their customer svc today and my application is not in the system yet. My I-140 is pending with NSC and no LUDs yet, so I believe it's not getting transferred to TSC..This is so frustrating guys :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is weird, a person cannot change the address because of 485. Did you sign G-28 ? I am pretty sure that You didn't sign a G-28 to authorize lawyer/employer to file on ur behalf and receive receipts and other documentation/RFE's.
I actually asked my lawyer and he told no problem in moving, he will receive the receipt, not me. All I am asked to do is change address by filling AR-11/CIS forms. My application reached NSC on Aug 13th.

I did not sign G-28. My lawyer will still receive RFE's, if they come. Different lawyers say different things. You can change address by filling AR-11. I believe you should receive the receipt around Sept 20th. Let us know once you receive it.

Thanks
kalkaraj.

same here

Just called USCIS and spoke with the customer service, helpful but like a broken record kept on repeating 90 days lead time....requested to speak with the Officer....transferred the call...the gentleman was helpful also...took my name and date of birth....to my disblief so far our names do not appear in their computers!!!

Forget cashing of checks and receipts the basics are not in!

Application reached NSC on July 2, PD Oct 2004, Vermont.

It is frustrating...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is so darn frustating.. as if we dont have any life except checking our status on daily basis.

Receipt Received

I received the I485/I131/I765 receipts from Texas office. Filed July 2nd.
PD - 10/04