July 2 Receipts..latest?

Vsach

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I may sound like a broken record, it is August 18 today and our checks are not cashed.

Please share your status. Our application reached Nebraska on July 2 at 10:35 AM.

Appreciate your inputs, that may help ease this anxiety!

Regards
VS

same here...

You are not alone Bro,
I am at the same boat...Watching every day for some one who wants to take
processing fee...no one wants-so far...

Dear All,

I may sound like a broken record, it is August 18 today and our checks are not cashed.

Please share your status. Our application reached Nebraska on July 2 at 10:35 AM.

Appreciate your inputs, that may help ease this anxiety!

Regards
VS

Just curiously, what would the cashing of checks indicate?

Same here...

Oh my gosh, it has already been a freakin month and have not recieved any notice that my husband's EAD is being processed. Today I asked the lady at the post office to call and see if my money order has been cashed and it hasn't. I am seriously starting to worry. This has never happened my husband has gotten his other EAD before in like 2 or 3 wks.

kbhalla, for me the cashing of checks indicates that they recieved the application and are working on it.

Oh my gosh, it has already been a freakin month and have not recieved any notice that my husband's EAD is being processed. Today I asked the lady at the post office to call and see if my money order has been cashed and it hasn't. I am seriously starting to worry. This has never happened my husband has gotten his other EAD before in like 2 or 3 wks.

kbhalla, for me the cashing of checks indicates that they recieved the application and are working on it.

Got it. Since my AP was filed online my lawyer told me that the money/check was paid immediately. I guess in my case the cashing of the checks doesn't mean much.

Sent papers on Jul 12, 2007,Received Notice on Aug 14

sent papers on Jul 12, 2007. Receipt date Jul 13.2007, Notice date Aug 14, 2007.
What Next ?

Got receipt for i-485, i-765, i-131 !

I got my receipt number today 8/23/2007 for i-485, i-765, i-131......notice date of 8/17/2007...what is next?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my receipt number today 8/23/2007 for i-485, i-765, i-131......notice date of 8/17/2007...what is next?
Dear kalkaraj,

If you don't mind, could you please tell me the first 3 letters of your case id. Just want to know the uscis center where you case is getting processed so i can get an idea on how long it will take for me to receive notice for my I-485 filing.

Thanks.

who got receipts

Hi All,

I just want to know, did the receipts come to your address or did you get it from the lawyer, if you have one?

All.

My case was filled in Nebraska, Receipt starts with LIN ....and the recepit came to my home address. I believe all i-485 receipt comes to home address.

All.

My case was filled in Nebraska, Receipt starts with LIN ....and the recepit came to my home address. I believe all i-485 receipt comes to home address.

Good point.. my AP receipts go the lawyer but my 485 ones came home.

Scary....

Just called USCIS and spoke with the customer service, helpful but like a broken record kept on repeating 90 days lead time....requested to speak with the Officer....transferred the call...the gentleman was helpful also...took my name and date of birth....to my disblief so far our names do not appear in their computers!!!

Forget cashing of checks and receipts the basics are not in!

Application reached NSC on July 2, PD Oct 2004, Vermont.

It is frustrating...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: