July 01 RD Tracker by milk

milk

Registered Users (C)
Approvals 153 vs 142 Pending

The pending number could be lesser than 142 as many people lost their ids, and recreated with new names, and some people never cared to come back and post approvals..there may be other reasons too....so the pending number could be less than 142....so we can say it is 60 - 70 % of July Filers are approved so far.

Lets hope for 100% approval rating by this month end or at the most by the end of June for sure.

July RD 07/25/01,ND 09/17/01,....REF case Approoooved

July REF case Approved
REF genarted on 29th March 2002,Requesting the fallowing documents.
1)employment Letter.
2)Passport all pages.
3)Visa stamp page.
4)Page showing last entry date to USA(In Passport).
5)Two years Tax Returns inclung all Schedules.
6)Two years W2.
7)6 Months Pay stubs.
My Info
RD 07/25/01
ND 09/17/01
FP 12/12/01
REF Genarated 03/29/02
REF Received 04/05/02
REF Replied 04/23/02
AVM updated to "received requesting documents on 26th April...."
Mine,my wife and son cases are approved on May 10th.

No Title

Please include my info for the VSC list:
PD 09-25-00
RD 07-13-01
ND 08-28-01
FP 03-14-02 (in NH)
VSC, EB2

Thanks!

RD July 12 - Approved

PD - 07/12/2001
RD - 07/12/2001
ND - 08/27/2001
FP - 11/29/2001
Approved: 04/30/2002

Milk - please update your list. Thanks!

Good luck everyone!

milk my id is MylovelyGC I am still waiting for approval

I RD is July 24
My most of the friends got approved ,but they were not part of your list.
I am still waiting

RD July 6 case approved

Hi Guys,

PD 02/99,EB3,India
RD July 6,2001
ND August 24,2001
FP December 1,2001
EAC-01-254-xxxx
Case Approved on May 10,2002

Thanks to rajiv S.Khanna for having this wonderful site.Also sincere Thankx to MILK for maintaining the July list. Thanks to all for valuable infos and encouragement.

Good Luck,
Adj.

RD July 6 Case approved!!!

Hi Guys,

PD 02/99,EB3,India
RD July 6,2001
ND August 24,2001
FP December 1,2001
EAC-01-254-xxxx
Case Approved on May 10,2002

Thanks to Rajiv S.Khanna for having this wonderful site.Also sincere Thanks to MILK for maintaining the July list. Thanks to all for valuable infos and encouragement.

Good Luck,

Case approved in Newark local office

I went to the interview yesterday, may 13th, at 10:20.
I parked car and without waiting in the line outside, we went through security to the "13th" floor - this is really lucky number for me... 13/13!)
My lawyer met us there. He gave our interview letters to guy in the window, and they called our names in about 20 minutes (I was expecting to wait for about 2-3 hours! , my lawyer scared me...). After signing some form and fingerprint we went into the one of the offices.
I got transfer because,to make it short, my company changed name, and it was some misunderstanding.
She asked us if we had any problems with law - "obviously not", and some other standard questions - better not say anything extra, like in "Bible" - answer must be Yes or No...
After showing my \'company letter\' and w-2 for last 3 years (she asked for more actually, but I did not have them) and paystubs, she (the officer, very nice lady... ) asked about the company and I explained everything... then couple of regular questions to my wive and she says "I\'m approving this case"... I said "I can\'t believe !..." .
That was it... My suggestion - have all originals and depending on how many people are going - have copies too, also copies of w-2 and copies of everything else, they may ask , because they need to attach them to your file , even though you already sent to INS everything.
Also have a several originals of the company letter, I had 2, and she took both, lawyer said - I needed 3 (? - for 3 people he said...).
She took our work authorization cards, then we got stamps in our passports. Passport must be current, this is very important.
It was not so scary as I thought, all took about 1.5 (!), not 4 hours.
... I still don\'t consider my case closed until I will not receive GC, because there are many cases when INS lost some papers, and knowing my luck - it\'s quite possible...
Thank you guys, I wish you everyone to be winner battle and finally be free - it\'s free country, isn\'t it ?
Thanks and good luck.
P.S. Special thanks to everybody from Milk\'s "July waiting list" I\'m from that list. Thank you Milk. Also big THANK YOU to Rajiv S. Khanna and everyone who helps him to maintain this website and forum.

Poorim, please help

Hi Poorim,

Would you please give more detail information about

"company changed name, and it was some misunderstanding. "

when was your case transferred?

My company also change name when my I-140 was pending. So when I file I-485, company\'s name is different from the name filed with I-140. I am afraid the case will be transferred.

thanks,

I think it\'s possible...

Company name changed after I-485 was already sent...
If an INS officer will not understand why you have two different names in applications, he/she might send it to the local office. My Lawyers I think made mistake , when they did NOT send the letter with good explanation what is going on... they said "why should we, INS did not ask for it" - just common lazyness... I think I could have avoided the local transfer.
Good luck.

RD 7/6 RFE 4/18 case approved

Both my wife and my own cases are approved today (5/16) according to IIO and AVM. Even though it\'s a straightforward case, the long waiting proves to be a real test of one\'s patience, endurance, and perseverance. I\'ve experienced anxiety, excitement, frustration, desperation, God-complaining, doubt, and all sorts of feelings during all the years, especially the recent months. Finally I can feel some security now after 9 years in U.S.

My case detail:

PD 6/00, RD 7/6/01, FP 12/23(?)/01, Process Resumed 1/17/02, RFE 4/18/02, RFE replied and received by INS 4/29, AD 5/16. Country: China.

I came here to pursue academic goals as a graduate student but finally changed to work "practical" jobs after 4 and 1/2 years in Ivory Towers. The first company I worked for was not so honest regarding their promise of green card application timing when they made the offer, and I wasted 1 and half years with it even though finally my Labor was started there. I switched to and am with my current company, which sponsored and restarted my application from Labor again.

Thanks to Milk and others for your sharing, caring, and soothing words. Good luck to all who are still eagerly waiting!

transferred to Newark local office!!

Hey everyone, just heard tonight on the AVM, my wife, child and myself all three cases were transferred to Newark local office. Guys, anyone with any experience with this, could u please shed some light on the procedure now? how much more time do we have to wait now?

Still waiting

My RD is July 16 and ND is Aug 29. Still waiting to hear a magical word from AVM.

Last week I spoke to IIO and she said my case was not yet assigned to an officer and it would be assigned in next 30 days. I don\'t know what is happenning. Let me cross the fingure

Approved on 5/23/02 following my interview ...

at the Newark office.

For details, refer to the thread with the subject "Newark Local Transfers".

Thanks, GOOD LUCK to all those whose cases are still pending.