JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by MILK

milk

Registered Users (C)
Continuation of previous thread for JULY FILERS by milk

The List now has 15 APPROVALS and 146 PENDING.

I wonder who will be the next lucky one to be THROWN OFF the list

you are the man...milk......

thanks for the nice job you are doing helping all July filers keep track of each other......

best of luck to milk...and everyone.....

Helping July friends

Posted By: yashm 3/19/02 2:21 PM

EB3
PD: 07/16/01
ND: 08/30/01
FP: 11/30/01
AD: 03/08/02

Good Luck to guys still waiting.

This was post in this board at

Portal.com US Immigration SERVICE CENTER VERMONT

Add me to the list

PD - 2/2/2000
RD - 7/13/2001
ND - 8/xx/2001
FP - 11/29/2001
EAC-01-257-50xxx

AVM message says...FP results received on Jan14th and processing resumed on your case....

Thanks

are they processing in the alphabetic order of the last name ? I guess so...if the july approvals ca

Going to India for a visit... Pl. advice

My notice date is July 30, 2001 and AVM says following message:
"On Dec 31 2001 result of your finger print was reviewed and your case was resumed"
I would like to goto India at present, is this a good idea? My H1 expired and I do have an EAD and Advance Parole document. PLEASE ADVICE SOON!

gs2580, Why?

I am almost in the similar situation, but I have an valid H1, but I did not do the revalidation for the H1 extension. I thought you can go and come back on AP. May be I am missing something here. Can you fill it up.

Thanks.

No Title

TO amarmistry
What do u mean by H1 expired? Are u talking about H1 visa stamp or the H1 itself?
If it is the VISA stamp in your passport, then there is no restrictions for leaving the country if you have a valid AP with you.
If it is the H1 status that is expired, then you must be using the EAD already as you need some kind of status to work with the employer.
Even in this case, you can just leave US and come back on AP. NO PROBLEM.
That means, in either case, you can leave and come back as long as you have a valid AP with you.

If I were you, I will just wait for the 485 approval, get stamped with GC and then leave, as there are lot of July Filers approvals are coming in now a days UNLESS it is a family emergency.

TO netboyks
---------------

If you have a valid AP with you, there is no problem coming back to US. I just came back to US 6 weeks ago using AP. No problem. FYI I didn\'t even have the H1 visa stamp in my passport. It expired 2 yrs ago. I never validated as there was no need.

Another July guy

RD - 7/11/01
ND - 8/28/01
FP - 12/26/01
AVM - 1/16/02 FP received, resumed

Milk,

Thanks for the info. I am planning to take AP from the local INS (Hartford, CT). Could you give me some info regarding the procedure. I am planning to go in Mid May.

Thanks

Netboyks.

7/26 case, AVM message has not changed

AVM still says received Fp on Dec 19th. Does this mean processing for our file has not resumed? Please Help.

no FP yet

hai!is there any one in the same boat as me with out FP.
RD 07/18/01
ND 09/04/01
EAD RECEIVED.
no FP
WE CALLED they asked us wait 2to 4 wks. this is 3 wk. no FP yet.

Don\'t worry

It seems like there was a glitch in INS system. I have seen lot of people who got their FP done around Dec. 19 don\'t have the processing resumed message. Also, people have gotten approved after "pending review" message.

Good luck.