Jul'04 is approved, please see my signature

Congratulations!

Enjoy your freedom!

Did you have your own labor or substitute labor? Would you post the labor's PD?

Congratulations again!

I contacted everone, I could.2 Senators, Congressman, FBI, FBI director and USCIS. I believe keep sending them fax,e-mail or mail... It does work .. I sent reg mail, certified mail, etc. from Nov'04 every two weeks

and As soon as I came to know that my Name check is cleared(came to know from FBI and congressman) , I changed the co. But when I sent mail to USCIS on Jul 15, they said "name check is pending" and I waited for 2 more weeks and sent another mail to USCIS and they said " It is pending" then I forwarded FBI's mail to them and said "Is it lost!!!" then USCIS said you will come to know the status within 6-8 weeks ...

After 2 and 1/2 weeks ... It ia approved .. So keep bugging them overall we are immigrant(Software Professional) not the criminal (although we did create some buggy system :D )
Thanks to everyone for sharing information and I big thank to Rajiv (I owe one !!)

Congratulations !! It was one heck of journey .. Isn't it ?
I am happy to see some of us (old timers) are seeing progress..

-Sonpapdi

Congrats Looking for gc !

Good to see July filer approved.Hopefully others might follow suit.

Waiting for miracle in my case. Haven't had a single LUD after the mass Oct 27,2004.

Cheers,
Jajabhor

How to contact Senator and Congress man for help

looking_for_gc,

Coud you share your method of locate your senator/congress man and the letter to push the name check?

Many Thanks!!