Jul 04 140/485 approved

eb2dec

Registered Users (C)
I got an email notification from USCIS today that my I140 (EB3) and 485 have both been approved and the approval notice has been mailed out. Both my 140 and 485 were concurrently filed on jul 14 along with my wife's 485 application.

I however have not heard of the status of her 485. Any idea how long that usually takes ? Secondly, what are the next steps after receiving a 485 approval ?

This forum has provided invaluable information. Thank you for clarifying questions from time to time. Hang in there guys things will fall in place. Best of Luck to you all.

------------------
LC - Dec 01
140/485 (RD) - Jul 14 04
140/485 (AD) - Feb 22 05

eb2dec,

Congrats and goodluck to your wife. Her I-485 approval will come soon too.

When did you do your FP?

One more question, Is the category 'EB3' is correct in your case? Your User id says 'EB2'.

Apollo_13 said:
eb2dec,

When did you do your FP?

One more question, Is the category 'EB3' is correct in your case? Your User id says 'EB2'.

Its actually EB3 - When I created the ID i thought my case was EB2

Apollo_13 said:
eb2dec,

When did you do your FP?

The only FP I have done so far was in Sep 04. Is there another set of fingerprinting I need to do again ?

eb2dec said:
The only FP I have done so far was in Sep 04. Is there another set of fingerprinting I need to do again ?

I don't think there is any more FP after GC approval. Just get your passport stamped, throw a BIG party and enjoy your freedom.

Hi Pattahara,

My situation is same. Got my 140 and 485 approval but my wife's is pending. My 140 was filed on 30th March 2004 and both of our 485s in May 2004. My 140 and 485 got approved on 8th February. LUD on both of our 485s is 9th February. Waiting for her approval. Let me know if your wife's 485 gets approved.

gcinfinite.

gcinfinite said:
Hi Pattahara,

My situation is same. Got my 140 and 485 approval but my wife's is pending. My 140 was filed on 30th March 2004 and both of our 485s in May 2004. My 140 and 485 got approved on 8th February. LUD on both of our 485s is 9th February. Waiting for her approval. Let me know if your wife's 485 gets approved.

gcinfinite.

LUDs for my I-140 and both our 485s was the same 2/22/05. I got an email from USCIS this morning that they had issued an RFE on my wife's 485 ?? don't know why ? anybody know of any similar case ?

It could be one of the following:
1. Something wrong with birth certificate.
2. Or something to do with medical check-up.
Do let us know once you receive it. At least you got RFE, if my wife's case is stuck in Name check then I guess we will have to wait for a long time.

eb2dec said:
LUDs for my I-140 and both our 485s was the same 2/22/05. I got an email from USCIS this morning that they had issued an RFE on my wife's 485 ?? don't know why ? anybody know of any similar case ?

most probably it will be related to medical tests.
In case if you haven't submitted medicals (including x-ray if required) for your wife then she may have to take the respective medical test. its not time consuming job. its simple. don't worry.

only problem could be is if the RFE is related to birth certificate. it may be little time consuming to get the job done.

Apollo_13 said:
most probably it will be related to medical tests.
In case if you haven't submitted medicals (including x-ray if required) for your wife then she may have to take the respective medical test. its not time consuming job. its simple. don't worry.

only problem could be is if the RFE is related to birth certificate. it may be little time consuming to get the job done.

Thanks for letting me know.

I got the technical error message for 4 days (I 140 )

Hi All,

I got the technical error message for my I 140 for almost 4 days and today it back to normal message that we recived your I 140 application on August and it will take to 350 to 360 days. Nothing new updates for my I 140. I dont know why. I expected when i hear the technical error message may be my I 140 will approve, but not

Mine I 140 & 485 both concurrent filling with EB3 on August 2nd.
Any good news for me

I-140 has been approved

I received an e-mail notification today regarding the I-140 approval. All of AP, EAD, and I-140 have been approved in the past few days. I also received the FP notice today via mail.

I-140 RD: July 30, 2004
I-140 AD: Feb 23, 2005

AP RD: Dec 22, 2004
AP AD: Feb 19, 2005

EAD RD: Dec 22, 2004
EAD RD: Feb 22, 2005

I-485 RD: Dec 22, 2004