Judicial relief after the "120" days!

sony55

Banned
My 120 days for a decision on my naturalization case will be up on June 7th. I know i have asked you that before, but what are the steps to proceed with the judicial relief, not the mandamus?
I have called the lady who is responsible for the Naturalization in the District Court, she said they only know about the ceremonies, she has no idea about the relief thing, she even instructed me to go to the USCIS website!! lol , they think we are stupid, i said , no mam, i am asking about the judicial relief after the 120 days, she didn't tell me anything! what should i do? I want to be prepared when the 7th is here. Please help. thank you.

sony55 said:
My 120 days for a decision on my naturalization case will be up on June 7th. I know i have asked you that before, but what are the steps to proceed with the judicial relief, not the mandamus?
I have called the lady who is responsible for the Naturalization in the District Court, she said they only know about the ceremonies, she has no idea about the relief thing, she even instructed me to go to the USCIS website!! lol , they think we are stupid, i said , no mam, i am asking about the judicial relief after the 120 days, she didn't tell me anything! what should i do? I want to be prepared when the 7th is here. Please help. thank you.

Contacting a lawyer,judge, or INS is not going to help. You need to contact your congressman or senator. Only politicians can help you. Good luck!

FoxyIdiot said:
Contacting a lawyer,judge, or INS is not going to help. You need to contact your congressman or senator. Only politicians can help you. Good luck!
Disagreed!
Only a judge can help. He himself can naturalize if he choses to. Withaout asking any politician. Sony, you should get a lawyer.

_KOT_ said:
Disagreed!
Only a judge can help. He himself can naturalize if he choses to. Withaout asking any politician. Sony, you should get a lawyer.
Sure a judge can naturalize too, but IMO the best bet is to contact the Congressman. I know that Congressmen/women in California are always very helpful regarding the INS. I dont know about the state where Sony55 is living though. Also, the President can grant you citizenship without you having to apply at all or wait for 5 years or be a LPR so you could try asking the President to make you a citizen. :)

FoxyIdiot said:
Sure a judge can naturalize too, but IMO the best bet is to contact the Congressman. I know that Congressmen/women in California are always very helpful regarding the INS. I dont know about the state where Sony55 is living though. Also, the President can grant you citizenship without you having to apply at all or wait for 5 years or be a LPR so you could try asking the President to make you a citizen. :)
Yes, one could ask the President. You were trying to be funny, but I know a person who got his citizenship exactly this way. He wrote to the President. Congressman may try to help, but they have ZERO influence on fbi. ZERO-NULL.