Journey_to_Citizenship

Union_A

Registered Users (C)
I Started my Journey to Citizenship

I sent N400 app for me and my wife -- Oct 19 (Lewisville TX) USPS Priority Mail . How many days before I get NOA, receipt and fingerprint notice. Our DO is Newark NJ (I believed)... Any answers will be very very much appreciated ... Thanks !

I got NOA about 15 days after I mailed mine to Lewisville,TX

Put a timeline in your signature to track it.....will help, cheers

THANKS vrb747 ! I sent my n-400 via priority mail and I regret it as USPS certified mail is slow. Now, I get stressed of waiting for my citizenship... I dont want excitement that I experienced getting my greencard 5 years ago......
----------------

10/19/09 Sent N400 to Lewisville, TX
xx/xx/xx Received Date
xx/xx/xx Fingerprint Appointment

These days receiving case receipt, FP notice, giving FP is going fast. If you are lucky to get IL quickly after FP, then you are pretty much done, assuming you are approved in the interview. The stage between FP to IL is the troubling thing for some applicants like me. So, don't worry until you finish your FP. If you don't have a online account with USCIS.gov, create one and add your case to the portfolio and enjoy the LUD's over there.

THANKS vrb747 ! I sent my n-400 via priority mail and I regret it as USPS certified mail is slow. Now, I get stressed of waiting for my citizenship... I dont want excitement that I experienced getting my greencard 5 years ago......
----------------

10/19/09 Sent N400 to Lewisville, TX
xx/xx/xx Received Date
xx/xx/xx Fingerprint Appointment

Stress is a required pre-requisite to survive the slow moving bus called USCIS. If I were you, would buy a boat load of gums to keep my jaws chewing the stress balls...:D