Jony Lever\'s New Thread for 485 Approvals-AD

Do miracles happen anymore? Can they start with flood of Approvals for desperate frustrated April RD

Hang on ..

Recently in the last week and this week we saw lot of late April
RD approvals.

I called the IIO on last Friday and she told me that the case
has been assigned to officer on Dec 3rd.

I think they will take about couple of weeks (hopefully) to approve
the remaining late April RD cases.

Bhagwan, April RD guys do not need a miracle now. Its happening as we speak...

In a few weeks you all will be drunk on champagne.

for Venkataramu1

Hi Venky,
Pleas use subject line for subject only and use area below for your messages.

No case so far for May 2001 RD .
As per AD = RD + 8 months rule we are still in limit.
May 2001 RD cases will be approved in January 2002 and
June 2001 RD cases wil be approved in February 2002

Trying to set the expectations, so anything happening earlier will be a pleasant surprise.

Bhagwan, Jony Lever, Qn for you

Someone posted there are only 20 April RD cases pending. But "mighty count" list says only 32 out of 70 april RD are approved. Do you know which is correct? My RD is 4/16, ND 5/29, FP done (11/17). Waiting for Approval.

jony lever, this is info. I could manage

the lawyer was not too sure and was not aware of a procedure.
My suggestion is:
You can keep the photocopy of I-94 inside the passport because you still have the details of them as to when your last entry to US was.
So i dont think you should have a problem. Pls. read my stamping experience at SFO and i think with all other relevant documents you should be able to get the stamp.

good luck.

Do remember, folks may just melt away after approval and not post their approvals here....

They may post all details and follow theirs and others\' cases diligently thru the excruciating waiting period. Once their cases are approved they may just feel they do not have to visit this board anymore. If you go to CIBA\'s list you will notice literally dozens of cases that are so old, most of them must have been adjudicated. But, the case owners obviously have not posted final disposition on their cases.
On the other hand, I have seen many people who have stayed on for a long time after approval and helped other people with their experience. My hats off to them.

I-485 Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All,

To our pleasant surprise, we received our I-485 approval notice in mail today. Later on, upon checking the AVM message, the message has indeed been changed to say "approved".

Our saga of 5+ years finally comes to a quick end - the last stage I-485 was really very fast.

Here are the details...
PD 09/1997
Labor 1998
I-140 - 2000 (almost 3 years in I-140)
RD 04/23
ND 06/22
WAC 01-217-xxxxx
FP 11/03
EB3 RIR

This board has been very informative.
Wishing you all the very best of luck.

I S.

Jony Lever, hang in there buddy!

You too may be pretty darned close to getting it soon. Fasten seat belts. IS\'s approval is great news.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

No Title

will wait for June NDs to get cleared.
mine is july nd (7/13) rd 5/14 wac-01-233
a guy with my wac# has got approval but he is from phoenix

I think the Phoenix case was an anomaly. I think we should see a slow progression towards May RD\'s

40 out of 72 April Rd are still waiting..

Folks,

What is the point in all predictions for May/June Rd while 40/72 are stillwaiting for approvals?
Let\'s sat 10% people did not update their approvals. Even then, 50% cases are still pending for April 2001

That confirms May Rd is pushed back to Jan 2002 and June Rd to Feb 2002

See you in a while i.e about 85400 seconds.