Jony Lever\'s New Thread for 485 Approvals-AD

Jony Lever

Registered Users (C)
Pls post your 485 approvals details here as well as in your respective thread (April, May, June, etc)
 thanks.

No Title

Jony,
William Shakespeare wrote long time back, "What is there in the name?"
Your thread is great but why you need your name on it.
Are you contesting for Mayor position of NewYork ?
Just kidding

Yes, Jony attaching your name sounds corny...

Please rename it to something like "I-485 approvals thread - Please post your approvals here". No offence meant.

Normally after u post, click on your discussion thread and you can see edit or delete button. Also

it would be nice if we have 485 Approvals thread for April / may / June ND\'s separately. just a thought and to avoid confusion

Renaming

You may have to request Webmaster.

I don\'t see anything wrong with putting your name. Everyone knows you are a well wisher and you have rightfully earned this honor. I think that is the reason people misunderstood your post about goodwishes. They probably thought that it was just another phrase you use as it is consistent with your other posts.

Please update all the 485 approvals here.

Jony Lever created this thread with a purpose of giving Quick Help on latest 485 approvals.

Please somebody help Jony Lever to maintain excel sheet of approvals on this thread.

ScreenName/Handle RD ND AD Center

that\'s it.

I-485 approved finally...

Mine is pretty old case. I almost lost hope in the long wait. It took about 4 years 6months since the start of the process. Looks like there is indeed light at the end of the tunnel. I am not on Ciba\'s list, though have been a frequent visitor to this site lately.Here\'s my details.
EB3 RIR (INDIA)
PD : 6/98
ND : 12/99
FP : 3/28/01
RFE : 9/25/01 (requested proof of employment)
RFE replied on 10/1/01
AVM updated with RFE received : 11/14/01
I-485 finally approved on 11/30/01 (as per AVM)
Does anybody know how much time it takes to receive the approval notices on the mail.

Finally I feel a sense a freedom. Sincere thanks to everyone on this board for bringing us together. Special kudos to Ciba for doing such a splendid and selfless job.

Yahooooooooooooooooooo
GreenBeret.

Keeping this most important thread alive.

Hey Guys,
Please cooeperate, post your 485 approvals here in one place.
PCee and CIBA can pick up from here.

485 approval for chen_ying20.(RD=04/05) Just saw this today in \'last thread for april filers\'

"chen_ying20: ND 4/24/01, I-485 approved date: 12/3/01.
Thanks a lot.

Ying "

Pl. reply for this query ..

Congrates for your 485 approval. Could you pl. tell me whether you went for your FP on the scheduled date or before the schedule date? My concern is if I go before scheduled date will it speed up the process or it will take the same time? Will INS immediately send it to service center or will it be with INS till my actual date comes ?I would really appriciate your reply.
If you went for FP on the scheduled date, then do you know anyone who went before date and things r fine with his GC?

485 approved - padhu - RD= 04/18 ND = 06/10

485 approved as per AVM for both me and wife

My details:
WAC-01-208-XXX
RD = 04/18
ND = 06/10
EAD and AP recd
FP recd for Nov 15th but done on Oct 31st
Approved date : Dec 4th 2001

Santa claus did give us this wonderful gift just in time.
Thanks to all those who gave me so much info. and sharing their experiences. Great Board.

one more June ND approval J CCC

His info

My info:
RD:04/19
ND:06/15
WAC-01-213-
FP Done: 10/25 (Scheduled date 11/01)
I-485 Approved: 12/06

Padhu - How come you are getting all the info on 485 approvals

Ca you brush some of your luck on all of us.

Just kidding man.

Thank you posting all these wonderful news.

God bless you and give you what ever you want that is good for rest fo the world.