Jony Lever, other FP\'ers please answer this

sxm24

Registered Users (C)
On my FP notice, I saw that there are two dates mentioned. One is Received Date (RD) which is correct on the FP notice. The other one is Priority Date. (On my I-485 receipt, this PD is correctly mentioned as Aug 2000, which is when the 485 was filed. That is the PD, when you first filed the 485 application). But on the FP notice, the PD is listed as April 16,2001, which is the same as RD (receipt date). Is this how it is for other people?
I have already done my FP. Should this be of concern, or since the PD is correct on the actual INS 485 receipt, I can ignore this? Thanks.

Same case for me...

I remember other people posting about the same thing. I would not worry about it. Looks like the new FP scheduling software does this uniformly.

Same for us too

In fact, I asked the personnel at San Jose FP center about the incorrect PD. They asked me to call the INS to correct it.

However, I have not called INS until now - personally, I do not think that PD on FP notice matter at all.

No Title

Thanks a lot for all those who responded. Since everyone has this PD incorrect on the FP notices issued recently, I guess we can ignore the PD on this. Thanks. Deep Varma, Why is PD blank on your receipt? Not sure. But dont worry, since you have been progressing thro the different stages correctly. So, you should be fine, I think.