Jony Lever Can u tell me how much time it takes to get the approval from the date of FP and it is ap

No Title

usually it is month from the day Fp is received by INS from FBI.
 you can assume 1 month to 3 month period, since a friend of mine who did his FP on aug 17 is
still waiting for approval.

No Title

when did you do your FP
 i did on oct 30 at SFO and the results were sent to INS on the same day

No Title

so let us wait..also AVM says EAD
  approved for me. on Nov. 2.
  WAC-01-233-x

I did my FP on Nov 2nd and I will call the FBI on Monday and check have they sent and when do u plan

Thank you for the info and I went after I saw ur meesage on the Board and it was very smooth and I was scheduled for Nov 30th.
We will keep ourself posted. I saw Kakinada also did his FP and hope he will also.
Venkataramu

No Title

for FP , you can check on Monday itself.
 Do it before 3:30 p.m. pacific time they are based in Virginia and the status check can be only before
 6:30 eastern time I will say do it like between 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m to give them a little bit time
 for EAD receipts, they are processing as per last report (check at www.usabal.com), for 10/01/2001.

No Title

did they actually tell you that the FPs were "cleared".
 what does it maen.
 They told me only that they "sent" the FPs back to INS and would not comment on whether they are "cleared" or "not cleared"
 or about the FP quality.

No Title

venky
 it will take anywhere from 1 month to 3 months.
 did you do early FP ?
 did you get one notice or two notices?

Hello Jony Lever question regarding the FP date

I received FP appointment date in DEC 01, Can we go for FP before that ?

No Title

venky,
 so far i got only one.
 gvs, you can do early FP at SFO.
 you may tell them that you might be travelling that time and so want to do early.