Joining Back to Previous Company - Urgent Need Help !!!!

hudson

I came to USA through company "A" on h1b VISA. Later on I joined Company "B", and company "B" transfered my H1B visa too. Now company "B" laid off me. I want to go back to Company "A". My previous H1b visa through company "A" is valid till sept 2002 and I confirmed that they did not cancel that. But company "B" is going to cancel my h1b next month.
Do I need to re-apply h1 visa through company "A" ?
Can I start work with company "A" ?
What kind of other problems I can face ?
(Company A is ready to take me back )

You do not need to do anything

The company was supposed to cancel your visa but since that was not done the visa is still valid.

Jim

THANKS Jim !!!!

Thanks a lot. It means I can start work with Previous company without any visa transfer issue. I will be on their payroll without any legal issue...
Great !!!!
Thanks again.

Similar problem but slightly different

I have a valid h1 b visa with company A but never worked for them(even a single day),now my company B laid me off and Company A is offering me employment. do i have to transfer my visa or can i just start working for company A.

Thanks

Similar problem but slightly different

I have a valid h1 b visa with company A but never worked for them(even a single day),now my company B laid me off and Company A is offering me employment. do i have to transfer my visa or can i just start working for company A.

Thanks