JoeF, Can you clarify the following confusions for us? Thanks.

JoeF,
While I appreciate your freedom and privacy, I would urge you not to take this personal question to you so offendingly. In a way it only shows howmuch your opinions are valued by others here. It is natural for human being to develop more confidence in some than in others. In this forum even I look for responses from you and very limited few others quite eagerly before taking final position on an issue. Even the forum promoters have classified you as "eligible to be a moderator" but I believe you have chosen to stay away from becoming one just to have your freedom and not have anything imposed on you. "applyforcitizen " probably (unintentionally) just (almost) did that!
You have cared to see that others' opinions are also respected which shows your modesty.
I have indicated in past how valuable your contributions are and we do not wish to do anyting to make you leave from here. Please stay on.

JoeF...

While on the subject JoeF,

How did you get to know what you know about INS regulations/procedures etc ? Just from forums like these or some other means ?

thanks for ur thoughts JoeF and thanks to all the other posters on this forum.... ur help is very welcome!

a fellow immigrant