• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

jobs in usa

I think it depends also on qualifications and experience.I put my resume on monster last week saturday and as of today I have already received 3 calls for interviews.I hold a Bachelor degree in Electronics engineering from South Africa and I have 4 years experience in Telecommunications so there is a possibility that i might get a job before i even leave africa as one of them was asking about the possibility of sponsoring my visa application but i told them that I am waiting for my GC

100% agree with you,without networking not job is not possible ,i came here in march 2013 ,iam from punjab even thou have masters in Comp Sc and 3 years Experience working in software company in India, is wast-full here its been over 8 months here could not find a job ,bc i dont have social life here no networking ,i live with my wife she is white woman and busy 24/7, and there is no desi people in this town , i applied on monsters, indeed and bunch of other websites no luck ,its stress full ,and yes without networking u cant find job at all .iam still looking, i cant find a job on freaking gas station i dont know its my shity luck or what :( ,