jobs for illegal aliens

flan

Hi, I lurk around this forum from time to time and my questions are usually answered without me having to make a new thread.

However, since I’ll be heading off to college in the fall, and I haven’t received money from any scholarship.. I was just wondering if it really is possible for me to get a job. I know some people might ridicule me for this thread but I don’t want to get a fake SSN. I mean.. is it easy to get a job that just pays cash? I really need to find one. Realistically, I know I won’t be able to get a “traditional” teenage job with my friends.

Please, I would like some feedback,

what do you mean with your friends? work is work. all of it has honor and dignity. yes, you can get an off the books job. and try to see if you can become an indep contract with an itin and get a job via that form. you wil have to pay taxes, but at least you will work. and with reform soo close, don't do anything stupid and concentrate on reform too.

I Feel you Man, But Hear me out...

My Story

Hi, my name is Rafael Garcia. I’m going to tell you about a part-time business I’m in that I’m really excited about. The benefits I saw when I was shown this opportunity were that it has no risk, provides great training and support, and part-time people like me can make an extra one or two thousand dollars a month within six to twelve months. I’ve met many who are already there. I live in Orange County, Ca and currently I am a Stock & Sales Associate for Babystyle, Inc. While also a student at Orange Coast College, Majoring in Business, and Marketing. I saw that I was able to pay the bills but could not save or get ahead. I believe in the saying that if you continue to do what you have always done to make money, you will get the same results in the future. But if you add something to your full-time job for a couple of years you could reach your dreams. I wasn’t reaching my dreams in the retail world, and I didn’t want to risk my money or my profession. I saw this business as my avenue to reach my dreams and aspirations. In my first month with the company I made $320. Now, I will be earning $3,000 a month, part-time, by the end of the year. In the next two years the company will help me put a down payment on a home and pay off my credit-card debt. When I was first referred the company’s website, I was skeptical because I had heard of people losing money in these types of businesses; however, I was smart enough to test drive this opportunity.

Check out my webiste,

http://m2cglobal.com/gemini4eternity

I'm also "illegal" currently waiting for my priority date to come up, in sept. of 2001 currently they are in sept. of 1999!

Graduated in 2005 High School, but That hasn't stopped me from living a healthy life,

Im here for you,

Rafael Garcia
:) :cool:

1-800-BULLS**T should i call now and get all the 18 tapes for only 25 easy payments of 69.99? and start making cash of tomorrow today?

Well I figure when you start school, think of a long term plan and say to yourself "Well if this will be my job, then i got to prove to people i work for that i am what they want for this job and then some". But you got to work hard, real hard. Right now this what gives me hope, because there is nothing left, you know what I mean.