• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Job Offer - question

HoDaV

Registered Users (C)
Is it all right to have the job offer sent by email, print it, and take it to the consulat, or should it arrive with regular Postal service Printed?

Please help

Dear everyone,I appreciate your ideas for this issue.

I have someone ,a friend,who is an American and would like to send a job offer to my dad.The friend is now in California .My and his concern is how to do that.He wanted to give my dad the job.Can he simply type a letter of job offer and send it to us via regular mail or email or should it follow other procedures on how to doing that.Is it a must that he goes to a specific department in the US and ask them to approve his request ?

Please drop your knowledge on this issue.I would appreciate you !

"The employer may submit a notarized letter of employment, in duplicate, on letterhead stationery attesting to the offer of prearranged employment."

I would say try to get a printed letter if possible.

Are you having your interview in March?

Is it all right to have the job offer sent by email, print it, and take it to the consulat, or should it arrive with regular Postal service Printed?