Job loss after 180 Days : URGENT

samba_g

Registered Users (C)
July \'01 RD. So close to getting Approval but, also expect to lose job. The company won\'t care give any concessions or leniency as it is a large company.
CAN EXPERTS SUGGEST STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO NEXT?
What to do if I could get a job in a month? Do I need to inform INS in case of job termination?
BTW, 180 days is already over after RD.
EB2 case.
Thanks in advance.

Look for new job ..

If it is after 180 days, you got nothing to worry in case of layoff. Go ahead and look for another job in case of layoff.

look for another job is not good enough

my guess is that he needs to have job and "last 3 paystubs" in RFE case ?! Am I missing something ?

No worries

You\'re fine. Keep your pay stubs in case they are needed. You should be getting approved soon. You\'ve served your 180 day penance, you now only need to find another job in the same field. Good luck.

-gabroo

Just find a job

Talk to the new company attorney(HR dept first and then attorney) or hire an attorney for yourself whichever you feel is convenient. If your old company informs INS, you may or may not get RFE as the time may be 1 or 2 months(just guess). RFE may be employment letter from the new company(One similar to that submitted while filing I-485). If they ask paystubs, you can tell them that you recently joined and not even complete one month, if you get approval immediately. Otherwise show them the paystubs which you have from the new company.
Good luck.

how about this one than

Iam still working for the old employer but on bench no paystubs for 4 months...my question is If at all RFE..will a Employment letter from the company that filed my GC work...

Let me know....I doubt if my company will provide any paystubs if need arises..
RD:7/25/01..
ramki

What if a job offer not paying same salary?

I have job offer (same work, probably same desk but thru a contractor company doing business with previous employer). Salary is less by about 10% (Strange but true).