Job Change After GC, need advice immediately

MYOB joef....Why you start flamewar all the time? Stay away from this thread. I don't need your advice. I want opinion only from well-educated members. vital.. Whats your take ? elaborate more. Thanks a bunch

vitalsigns said:
Please, not another war guys... Just let JoeF reply to this person and leave it at that. I mean it gets all confusing.

I am not backing out from my argument, I am just sick and tired to see the flame-wars on here. Please, somebody give in.

Look at his all 12 posts and then decide whether his concern is real or not.

pralay said:
Look at his all 12 posts and then decide whether his concern is real or not.

you seems to have lot of free time to check my posts. Jobless members, stay away,I don't need your advice. BTW your 20000 posts are not worth penny as well. Only well educated and sincere members advice required.

vitalsigns said:
Well, I think I can answer this. I have made my decision already as far as when I am going to quit my employer. Whatever people say on here is good to look at and to consider, but unless the other people conduct their own research they are gonna be anxious about their decision-making.

The best thing anyone can do is to go to google.com and type something like "changing jobs after green cards" and go through links to have an unbiased opinion.

God bless!

Thanks vital, I will do that and share my findings . Whats your decesion??Thanks

USCIS contact person said ..

In the days when folks had ability to talk to Customer service officers and I posed the question after getting my green card, how long should i work for the employer the response I got was <verbatim> " you have a permanent resident card, from now on it wont matter for whom you are working. remember, US is a 'at will' employment country. If you dont hve the will to work at one place you can comfortably change your work place".
Its upto folks to read into it and decide.

need input from allof you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a situation. I got my approval in feb 2005, My prjoject was finished Mar 31st. I waited for two months wih my employer to get me a project but couldnot get any. I joined a full tim job in june.

Now what has happened?

My ex-employer has filed other applications with USCIS. So USCIS has sent a list of some 40 applicants with Receipt numbers (Including Approved cases, currently pending cases). USCIS has asked that what is the status of these employees(Employed or Not). My ex-employer has told me this.

He has to reply to this notice now.
My question is: Should I worry? should I join him back before he replies?

About "Goog faith intent:" I really wanted to work for him. but he could not find a job for two months. Also he is not ready to say this he could not provide a job.

what are suggestions?

looks like this employer is blacklisted by USCIS. as somebody had mentione in another thread- go tlak to this employer/HR and find out what exactly the USCSI wanted and for what receipt numbers - dont panic.