JIT @ fragomen site

No Mention of JIT published on 10/11/2002

Fragomen has reported last JIT released today, which is as of 10/15/2002.

We have to wait & see JITs from other sites too.

Its good to see JIT move to 11/19/2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is wonderful news. Glad to know that CSC didn't break the trend of releasing it every 2 weeks.

What is strange is that this date is 10/15/02 and it was actually published on 10/29/02?? Can we expect another one soon? Or did AILA didn't distribute it out in time .. or INS didn't send it in time .. weird .. somethin' fishy.

But fragomen is a credible site, so I'd believe it.

Wonderful

excellent!!!
I think this is the first time they are showing different categories of 485 processing dates

I can't believe this....
Does this mean that they have processed all the cases whose ND is before this? or
Just they pick one case from that date, process it and update the JIT
-PS

should i send fax to CSC

Hi,
My rd/nd is 10/16/01 and 11/17/01. Shoud I send fax to csc right now since the latest JIT posted is 11/19/2001?

good step for csc,

ususaaa

Few thoughts

If JIT - ND >= 30 days, sendfax, else wait.

The JIT moving forward by such a big jump was expected, since there was a gap in ND's around there due to Anthrax.

What JIT means is that, all cases before that date have atleast been assigned to an officer (not neccessarily adjudicated). If your ND is lesser than JIT, I would atleast call them and ask if your case has been adjudicated, if they give you a dead answer, I'd tell them hey ND < JIT, why isn't it assigned, when will it be assigned blah blah. If 30 days have passed, send a fax.

Whats weird is that INS is hardly giving out any approvals, but the JIT keeps moving forward. Until lately the JIT was lesser than Oct (WAC-01's), and yea there are relatively fewer WAC-01's left so that might even be explicable, but now that the JIT is in deep november, if we donot see a fast pickup in approval pace in november, we can safely assume that JIT is just a sham.

My gut feeling, when JIT moves, they actually do stuff (or AILA would be all over their ass). I think approval speed will pickup in apprx 1 week to 2 weeks. Reason to cheer for october folks.

On the contrary, If we donot see the speed pickup, then we're really screwed. Then we need to think of strategies, or if someone's lawyer is a part of AILA, maybe you folks could dig something out.

Silly Man,

CSC recently issued a lot of RFE may a reson for
JIT quick move. In 02-33 series, total 342 cases,

around Oct. 10, 8 RFEs were sent
around Oct. 15, 4 REFs were sent
around oct. 23, 12 REFs were sent

Good news. I think guys whose ND is September or early October should talk to IIO to find out whether their case has been assigned to an officer.

The latest JIT is good that it breaks down
the entries in more detail. I'm not sure
how much to beliver it though. Some EAD cats on the last JIT showed as current now all categories
show as 7/24 - so they went backwards ??

I have an AP application in this has shown as
current for the last 2 reports of course I've
not recevied a response - even addding in the
4 weeks working time. How hard is an AP to
process?

:confused:

This is great news. CSC is working good now......

I have a feeling that we will see lot of approvals in November...

YESSSSSSSS, they will be taking December cases soon.....
Thanks for the info guys.

Originally posted by rjl
The latest JIT is good that it breaks down
the entries in more detail. I'm not sure
how much to beliver it though. Some EAD cats on the last JIT showed as current now all categories
show as 7/24 - so they went backwards ??

INS might have located some bundles of applications which were previously unnoticed :D

Seriously I believe the JIT rep is bs, its only use is to allow us to start fax enquiry.

Looks like this is Oct 15th JIT report !!

Also the CSC processing times are updated in www.usvisanews.com This also refers to the processing dates as of 10/15/2002. As mentioned before CSC might be moving to INS standardized format and frequency (As they started splitting the categories) and will submit the JIT report twice a month. One mid month and one at the end of every month. We may be getting another one next week. Link below

http://www.usvisanews.com/pro-california.html

Meaningless JIT report

I called up the CSC and was bluntly told that the JIT date for I-485 is Oct 1st 2001 , and my case is not assigned yet (Notice date Nov 15 2001) and nothing could be done to assign it. When I told about the new JIT date of Nov 19, 2001 she said she took some time (probably to search some papers) and told be she does not have any new JIT nor does her system show it and asked me to call up after 2 weeks. Is there any meaning then in following the JIT date ? :mad: